Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• nrw0201
    Options
    Hi, So this was the result of hard work and healthy eating only? NO surgery?? Please tell me no surgery!
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hi, So this was the result of hard work and healthy eating only? NO surgery?? Please tell me no surgery!

do believe they are without surgery.. I cant speak for all of them but I know most are with diet/excercise/healthier lifestyles.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    NO surgery :]
  • brittanyholocker
    brittanyholocker Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 4Tracylee
    4Tracylee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have had five babies...yep 5. My profile pic is it. There are other pics on my home page. I do still have stretch marks and probably will never get totally rid of my baby ponch, but it is a lot firmer than it was.
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    congrats to all your ladies! you have giving me hope that i can lose my muffin top from my two c-section...
  • kellystr8
    kellystr8 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look great! I wish my stomach looked like yours.
  • kellystr8
    kellystr8 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My profile pic was taken this past June. I have a 5 year old and an almost 2 year old. Just keep on keepin' on and you'll get there!

You look great! I wish my stomach looked like yours.
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have had two c-sections and my profile pic is my recent pic =)
  • busymnmom
    Options
    bump
  • resan224
    resan224 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am not a mother, but at my heaviest was always questioned if I was pregnant. I have lost 25lbs since, but still have about 20lbs left to lose. MOST of my weight is in my belly and I am scared that I will have loose skin....someone help! :)
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I have not had a baby, but I carried most of my weight in my belly & looked pregnant. So it hangs down a bit & ppl think I've had a c section. This thread makes me hopeful that it could go away!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Ok so this isn't me but I personally know this wonderful young lady! She has 2 kids and has lost over 117 lbs I believe

214554369718238041_Eq5ZaiAp_c.jpg

and this is after she did Chalean Extreme

214554369719321333_UT3nF50Z_c.jpg
  • Marcillene
    Options
    Ok so this isn't me but I personally know this wonderful young lady! She has 2 kids and has lost over 117 lbs I believe

214554369718238041_Eq5ZaiAp_c.jpg

and this is after she did Chalean Extreme

214554369719321333_UT3nF50Z_c.jpg

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for this, I am so glad you posted this, her baby belly looks just like mine. Do you happen to know how long it took her and what all she did (chalean extreme, ect.)
  • teacookie
    teacookie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread!

I've got three Little Ones; my youngest are 1 year old twins, delivered by section and I get asked all. the. time. when I'm due. Ggggrrrrr ... ;-)

I found a really great article with some very 'doable' ab exercises specifically for post-partum-belly. I'll have to see if I can find it again, and post a link.

Great to see the success pics - keep them coming!
  • Marcillene
    Options
    Loving this thread!

I've got three Little Ones; my youngest are 1 year old twins, delivered by section and I get asked all. the. time. when I'm due. Ggggrrrrr ... ;-)

I found a really great article with some very 'doable' ab exercises specifically for post-partum-belly. I'll have to see if I can find it again, and post a link.

Great to see the success pics - keep them coming!
    ld love to see the link if you do find it!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration here! Thanks for posting ladies!

I've had 4 kids and still deal with the pooch. There are some pix in my profile from when I met goal but I've dealt with a lot these last few months and have let my working out fall by the wayside (recently got back to it) and the 10-12 lbs I gained appeared, you guessed it, right back to my MOM POOCH! Argh!!! I'm working it off now... there is hope- I promise!
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Don't know if the pics will post since I don't have my husband helping me, lol. The first one is after my 3rd child, and I had already lost almost all of my baby weight (topped out at 235 lbs.). I weighed 210 in that pic. Also, my second child was a C-section.

Katiebeforepic.jpg

The second picture is of me tonight at 150 lbs. I still have fat to lose, but lifting heavy has made such a huge difference for me. My goals are now to lower body fat % and gain muscle.

Mynewabs.jpg
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!