Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Replies

• Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    [img]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i121/greeniblonde99/Facebook/A Journey of Weight and Fitness/425483_10150584914039659_1741714937_n.jpg[/img]

After baby #3 emergency c-section.

[img]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i121/greeniblonde99/Facebook/A Journey of Weight and Fitness/526244_10151123291754659_1874221687_n.jpg[/img]

Now. Not *there* yet but getting closer.

You look great!! And I LOOOOVE your tattoo!!

OMG!!! U DONT EVEN HAVE STRETCH MARKS! FABULOUS!
  • Its been 6 years since i was pregnant and dream about my body being like some of your before pictures my stretch marks are crazy looking even after all this time, i have to that are thick and brutal right near navel going all way up.
    My tummy slouch is bad too looks like a w shape.

Gemma mines the same! I ate stupidly when I was pregnant now I'm covered in stretchmarks on my tummy & have the W shape! It has got a bit better doing jillian michaels ripped in 30, I'm yet to finish the whole 30 days!
  • CarrieStL
    CarrieStL Posts: 162 Member
    I dont have after pics but I saved this thread to give me motivation
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/250976-my-30-day-shred-results

Yep, a lot of women can relate to this. Myself including. Her results in 30 days is CRAZY?!
  • CarrieStL
    CarrieStL Posts: 162 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWTn8JO0Oreuk6VO571wUxL3i65zDWdSSkWwYtdNvx6M-dZbtdB6uuBlRYYw

LOVE THIS!!!

Me too! Roar! Lol.
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    I am REALLY hoping to lose mine... one week before I gave birth to baby #1- I went to bed with NO stretch marks, and woke up with a belly covered in them!!
    I would love to lose the little bit of saggy uneven skin on the bottom of my belly.... a girl can dream, right?? :)
  • pelles
    pelles Posts: 32 Member
    So inspiring. Hoping I can add to this thread in the future.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    No C-section, but two full term pregnancies. I'm almost 52 years old. I've been overweight most of my life. I lost 60 lbs at age 50.

BEFORE:
    171lbs.jpg

AFTER:
    fitnesswethair.jpg
    dayafterdeserts3Resized.jpg
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    bump to read again and again. Very motivating! Thank you all
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    wow I definitely have to read this again to feel like there is hope after 3 children and being overweight my whole life.
  • empowerme12
    empowerme12 Posts: 32 Member
    Bump
  • Bump
  • Marcillene
    Its been 6 years since i was pregnant and dream about my body being like some of your before pictures my stretch marks are crazy looking even after all this time, i have to that are thick and brutal right near navel going all way up.
    My tummy slouch is bad too looks like a w shape.

Gemma mines the same! I ate stupidly when I was pregnant now I'm covered in stretchmarks on my tummy & have the W shape! It has got a bit better doing jillian michaels ripped in 30, I'm yet to finish the whole 30 days!

^^^ you are so like me.. I did too adn now my stretch marks are to blame from my pregnancy eating i feel.. and i have yet to finish jillian michaels 30 day shred... ugh
  • Marcillene
    No C-section, but two full term pregnancies. I'm almost 52 years old. I've been overweight most of my life. I lost 60 lbs at age 50.

BEFORE:
    171lbs.jpg

AFTER:
    fitnesswethair.jpg
    dayafterdeserts3Resized.jpg
    you are looking 50 yr old i ave EVER seen. how did you begin your weightloss/excercise journey? and what dos your daily 'diet' look like?
  • lauren31085
    lauren31085 Posts: 35 Member
    All I can say is WOW! Amazing!! I hope I can look like that when I'm 50! Haha. Good thing I have 23 years to work on it!!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    I gave up hope a long time ago after 4 kids and 2 c-sections...
  • dipletti
    dipletti Posts: 33 Member
    bump
  • elesiac
    elesiac Posts: 30 Member
    I dont have after pics but I saved this thread to give me motivation
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/250976-my-30-day-shred-results

Thanks for saving this post!! These are very realistic results!!!
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    My stomach was so bad that when I started working out, doing pushups disgusted me!! My stomach just hung there no matter how hard I tried to tighten it up. I would also sit on the couch with my husband and it would just flop over lol. I had a lot of lose skin. I read to drink a lot of water and exfoliate in the shower to remove dead skin cells and to get the circulation moving. It took a lot of patience and several months, but it got better. This picture is a 9 month process...

before_zps539e3ac6.jpg

afterbbl_zps612cf424.jpg
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    I have always been overweight, and one kid later (I had natural birth) my tummy is still poof. Granted, I'm 181.2lbs but if moms can get a flat tummy then god darn it i will too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Marcillene
    My stomach was so bad that when I started working out, doing pushups disgusted me!! My stomach just hung there no matter how hard I tried to tighten it up. I would also sit on the couch with my husband and it would just flop over lol. I had a lot of lose skin. I read to drink a lot of water and exfoliate in the shower to remove dead skin cells and to get the circulation moving. It took a lot of patience and several months, but it got better. This picture is a 9 month process...

before_zps539e3ac6.jpg

afterbbl_zps612cf424.jpg

OMG!! Do you have stretch marks at all? I dont see them. Yes, my belly does the same thing. How did you begin your journey? And how often do you excercise?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!