Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options

Oh,Jeez! I give up! lol
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Bump. Very inspiring thread for all mommies. Thanks for sharing! Let's get some more pics up here!
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm about halfway to goal in the bottom pic...the stretch marks have faded but will never be totally gone, but I'm cool with that :smile: sorry the before pics are such crappy quality!

StartingPointJan2012.jpg?t=1340979031

6MonthsJune292012.jpg?t=1340979031

You do give me inspiration. My body looks very similar to your before photo. (And I am currently at 170lbs.) How tall are you if you dont mind me asking? And do you workout/diet?

:cry: Even at 158 pounds I didn't look as good as your before pic. I am afraid there is no hope for me. :sad:
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Kinda wish I had stayed away from this thread now. lol Nobody that posted even comes close to how saggy my tummy is. I had three vaginal births(the last one was 6 months ago). I have always been pretty overweight. Topped out at 250 pounds. And my stomach hangs really bad, even now at 180 pounds(and at my lowest at 158 pounds it still hung over my pants a little bit). I think I may be doomed to have a saggy belly forever. :(
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Bump. I would like some hope, too. Two C-sections in less than two years really did a number on my tummy. Gotta love that "shelf"!

I wish I could give you some hope, myself, but I'm just starting out!

OOOH man...do I have a SHELF!!! I feel that if I didnt have the Shelf, my weight wouldnt bother me soo soo much LOL
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My stomach was so bad that when I started working out, doing pushups disgusted me!! My stomach just hung there no matter how hard I tried to tighten it up. I would also sit on the couch with my husband and it would just flop over lol. I had a lot of lose skin. I read to drink a lot of water and exfoliate in the shower to remove dead skin cells and to get the circulation moving. It took a lot of patience and several months, but it got better. This picture is a 9 month process...

before_zps539e3ac6.jpg

afterbbl_zps612cf424.jpg

OMG!! Do you have stretch marks at all? I dont see them. Yes, my belly does the same thing. How did you begin your journey? And how often do you excercise?

WOW you look amazing!!!!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Talk about inspiration! You ladies amaze me and give me motivation. Thank you!!! :happy:
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Kinda wish I had stayed away from this thread now. lol Nobody that posted even comes close to how saggy my tummy is. I had three vaginal births(the last one was 6 months ago). I have always been pretty overweight. Topped out at 250 pounds. And my stomach hangs really bad, even now at 180 pounds(and at my lowest at 158 pounds it still hung over my pants a little bit). I think I may be doomed to have a saggy belly forever. :(

^^ this! Some of these "befores" I'd be happy to have as my "after" lol
  • runninpal
    Options
    I wish i could look like all these women. My kids did a number on my belly. I think once i lose all my weight my belly button is going to disappear under the skin. I had 4 surgerys with my c-section scar;. all my kids were over 10 lbs but one. I think a tummy tuck is in order for me. :(
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have had 4 c-sections. My last one was just 4 months ago. I find that the first one is the worst but then it gets better because you know what to expect. I have a small pouch and I am currently working on that. I am not using anything for stretch marks so I still have those. I have just been doing alot of strength training and cardio and I am losing the weight all over. I wish there was a magic pill so that darn pouch can just go away.
  • skassman345
    Options
    saving for inspiration.

I have had just one son - 13 years ago.
    Lost the baby weight but then gained it back and then some over the years.
    I've lost 60 in the last year, and have sagging issues in my stomach, my flappers and my thighs - and oh yeah, the boobs!
    It's all firming up, but I can tell the stomach and arms are going to be hard.
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • baypeach
    baypeach Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow y'all look amazing. I'm a mother of 4. 2 delivered vaginally and a set of twins delivered via c-section. I can't even remember the last time I wore a bathing suit but one day (hopefully soon) I will:-)
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options

Yep i thought the same LOL
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics on here, but take a look at my photos. I hate it, and I want a tummy tuck sooooooo badly!!! :ohwell:
  • leaffan12
    leaffan12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Jessicao33
    Jessicao33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Bump. I would like some hope, too. Two C-sections in less than two years really did a number on my tummy. Gotta love that "shelf"!

I wish I could give you some hope, myself, but I'm just starting out!

Was your second c-section the same or worse than your first?

My thighs are flat, but once you hit my c-section scar it all pooches out. Lol. I gained 65lbs-70lbs with my son (Only one I have.. hes 14 1/2 months old) and my stomach/love handles and inner thighs are a disaster. Lol. I am 5'9 and down from my last pregnancy weight of 224 to 170lbs currently but with alot of flab/squish/jiggle. Lol.

I have had 2 boys by c-section. One was at 21 years old and I bounced back to my body of flat tummy little pouches but nothing like my second boy left me with. Before I got pregnant with my second son I gain 50 pound how I have no clue the I had a second c section now my punch is fatter with stretch marks which I didn't get with my first. That is the worst.

So I am hoping my putter hips, inner thighs, love handles, and c section tummy goes away during this weigh loss.

If any would like to add me please do.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I think you can see my photos in my profile, there are a few, not any updated ones...stretch marks won't go away but as you loose weight and as long as your adding muscle it helps tone up the area and looks much better! Good Luck, don't give up....almost all moms have the same issues...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!