Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• 05saleengirl
    Options
    I've got my pictures in my profile; I gained 45 lbs with my daughter. However I has lost weight before that, post some gained with her and lost more. Still not done yet. I believe my pics are open for anyone to see! I so plank exercises and crunches on my stability ball with HIIT cardio. Wish I could say I am a runner but I'm not!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm preggo with baby #2, but my tummy got wrecked with #1! I was at a 32 inch waist before I got preggo with him, then gained 50 lbs and 28 inches on my waist! It really stretched out! 8 months after birth of baby, I was about 35 inch waist, but still had really pudgy lower abs :O(. Hoping I can figure out a way to get rid of it after baby #2 is born.
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    bumping so I can check later.
  • TAS82
    TAS82 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    Add strength training, ladies! Although cardio will help lose fat, strength training is what will tighten up your bodies. That goes for both people whom have had babies & people whom haven't!
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I've had 4 c-sections. Still have 20 lbs to lose but my belly looks horrible. Hopefully it will continue to get better.
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    My gut hung over so far that you could only see the very bottom part of my panties when looking at me from the front, and only if I stood tall. My stretch marks were deep, purple, and angry. I was so repulsed by my own body. I refused to believe that surgery was the answer. I worked hard, and am still working hard. Sometimes I slack a little bit, and it shows. My progress stops, or even starts to backslide. However, I take responsibility for it when that happens, and only blame myself. Then I get back into gear. So, while my pic above isn't perfect or my goal yet, I am damn proud of that picture because SO much sweat and proper eating went into it. I still have some sag and wrinkles where my yoga pants cover, but I know in time that will go away too, IF I work hard. If I decide to maintain here, then that's fine, but I will never tell other women that it's impossible to get a flat stomach just because I haven't worked hard enough to get one. I have yet to see pictures of a woman that has a low body fat % and muscles that has an overhang. Until then, I believe that anyone can do it without surgery!

Awesome! I was depressed about my belly, and you have inspired me to try my hardest, no excuses!
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i like to call it my pooch... 2 c-sections in 2 years.... ugggh!!!
  • ilovered89
    Options
    :noway: Wow you look absoutely amazing after only 7/9 months of havig a baby. I've never had babies and I don't even look like you. You have truly inspired me. By the way, you have the cutest kids ever. God bless them! :flowerforyou:
  • ranlei3
    Options
    OMG! Thank you! You give me hope that I will recover! :) You look great!
  • ranlei3
    Options
    Seriously, you look great! You give me inspiration! You should be proud of yourself!!
  • alettep
    alettep Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies for giving me some hope! I've had 2 c-sections. After my son, pilates returned my abs to their fairly flat state. However, after my daughter, still look 4-5 months pregnant & she's 7! Also ended up with that weird shelf/overhang-ugh! I started px90 so I'm hoping to see a difference!
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    I don't have pictures to show it but I have seen an absolute transformation of my belly. Between the "pooch" and my round back side, I was huge on the bottom. I lost a lot of weight before coming to MFP, then regained, then lost again. I am now at 184 pounds, which is the lowest weight I have been since my early 20's (which was 20 years ago). My pooch started reducing and reducing. I still have a significant pooch but I also have nice indentations on either side of my belly now. It IS going away. Weight loss was a start. But I have seen the most change when I started doing some more serious workouts. I started with 30 Day Shred (which took me 2 months) and did 2 weeks of Insanity (but then injured my knee and could not continue). Those workouts made a big, big difference.

It is possible!
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    blogger-image-1787127971.jpg

this is me on Friday. I'm at 140. Still have 20 or so to go, and still have stretch marks.
    My daughter is turning 3 in a month. I had a vaginal birth with her.
  • annacham
    annacham Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • spankywife
    spankywife Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • LaceyCwell
    Options
    Im sorry I dont have any photos but I can tell you, 10 month after giving birth to my son my saggy skin and stretch marks have faded away. You can faintly see some marks below my belly button but other then that everything faded eventually.
  • westonhive
    westonhive Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!