Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• shellebelle79
    shellebelle79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    @ theologynerd - Wow that is amazing! You look great!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Today I took new photo's

Me at the start
    250.jpg

Me last summer
    swimsuit.jpg

Left is this past summer right is today
    diff2.jpg
  • Cocacoladdict
    Cocacoladdict Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for posting your pics. as a mum of 2 with some serious overhang you have just given me a new found hope that I won't be left looking like a deflated balloon at the end of all this x
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Ok so this isn't me but I personally know this wonderful young lady! She has 2 kids and has lost over 117 lbs I believe

214554369718238041_Eq5ZaiAp_c.jpg

and this is after she did Chalean Extreme

214554369719321333_UT3nF50Z_c.jpg

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for this, I am so glad you posted this, her baby belly looks just like mine. Do you happen to know how long it took her and what all she did (chalean extreme, ect.)

She actually has a facebook page!!
    But I know that she has recently done Chalean Extreme, as well as P90x and does some kickboxing!!!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/FitForLifeWithJessamyn/?fref=ts
    There is her site, feel free to add her! She is amazing and will help you out and give you the support you need!
  • Cazzy34
    Cazzy34 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    These are amazing transformations!

I would never be able to post my pictures as my tummy is 100x worse than any on here! I have the pale thin skin type that stretches easily and contains a million stretch marks in 1 square inch lol

I know my only option will be surgery :( I have had 3 big babies naturally and its really taken it's toll on my body :(

Good luck to all you other ladies on a mission :) x
  • GreyEyes21
    GreyEyes21 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Derma roller and derma stamp with vitamin rich lotion will make stretch marks, extra skin, and scars GONE quick :)
  • HeidibooJB
    HeidibooJB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Bump
    I also have a great deal of loose, ugly, stretch marked skin from 2 pregnancies. Not so bad when upright, but when I bend over, oh baby. Tell me there is hope for me, please. I am 41, and have lost 46lbs in 6 years from Zumba. Am starting some weight training; hopefully it will make a difference???
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    My gut hung over so far that you could only see the very bottom part of my panties when looking at me from the front, and only if I stood tall. My stretch marks were deep, purple, and angry. I was so repulsed by my own body. I refused to believe that surgery was the answer. I worked hard, and am still working hard. Sometimes I slack a little bit, and it shows. My progress stops, or even starts to backslide. However, I take responsibility for it when that happens, and only blame myself. Then I get back into gear. So, while my pic above isn't perfect or my goal yet, I am damn proud of that picture because SO much sweat and proper eating went into it. I still have some sag and wrinkles where my yoga pants cover, but I know in time that will go away too, IF I work hard. If I decide to maintain here, then that's fine, but I will never tell other women that it's impossible to get a flat stomach just because I haven't worked hard enough to get one. I have yet to see pictures of a woman that has a low body fat % and muscles that has an overhang. Until then, I believe that anyone can do it without surgery!
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    this is awesome.. great work!!!
    Today I took new photo's

Me at the start
    250.jpg

Me last summer
    swimsuit.jpg

Left is this past summer right is today
    diff2.jpg
  • Denisegp37
    Denisegp37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    VERY INSPIRING LADIES! AWESOME THREAD!
  • MommaSpunk
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMP
  • MommaSpunk
    Options
    I want to see more pictures of bellies that were **** saggy**** before the weight loss!!!!! Just want more ideas and hopes of mine being nice again.
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I was too embarrassed to take any pictures when I was obese. I think you can see in my comparison pic that I posted, my before pic kind of shows how my stomach sat in my lap (I had already lost 25 of the 35 lbs. of baby weight). After the c-section of my second child, after they removed the tape and bandage covering my incision, I opened my wound by going to the bathroom. My stomach that had tape residue had stuck to the top of my thighs, because when I sat down, my gut spilled all over my lap, so when I stood up, it tore my stomach. I wish I could say that my gut hanging in my lap was ONLY immediately after having each of my three kids... but it wasn't. I had to lift up my stomach to get the lap belt under it in the car. So, while I don't have pics of myself at my worst- even clothed- trust me, I was there.
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Before

IMG_20120311_200456.jpg

During

IMG_20121104_131432.jpg

After

IMG_20121123_125616.jpg
  • pixeldust
    Options
    Photo from when I lost the weight the first time around, 5 years PP after a c-section and 30kg (66lb) weight gain during pregnancy. I had an overhang but managed to get rid of it.

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/61672_10151254039312593_2046832905_n.jpg

I'm back to the same place unfortunately after pregnancy #2 but know it's possible to lose it.
  • kaia119
    Options
    I finally sat down and went through this entire thread - you ladies give me hope that I won't look like I am STILL pregnant, ALMOST 5 YRS LATER!

My son turns 5 in a week and I am at the weight I was when I became pregnant with him, but I still have SO much belly-fat and 'hang' - it's terrible. I feel like I am FINALLY doing something about it and it makes me feel better to know that maybe in a year or so I won't be scared to rock my strech marks b/c they will be on a FLAT tummy.
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Photo from when I lost the weight the first time around, 5 years PP after a c-section and 30kg (66lb) weight gain during pregnancy. I had an overhang but managed to get rid of it.

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/61672_10151254039312593_2046832905_n.jpg

I'm back to the same place unfortunately after pregnancy #2 but know it's possible to lose it.

Wow you look great! I hope to look like this, (Did you get any stretch marks?) I too gained between 65-70lbsw with my pregnancy.
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I finally sat down and went through this entire thread - you ladies give me hope that I won't look like I am STILL pregnant, ALMOST 5 YRS LATER!

My son turns 5 in a week and I am at the weight I was when I became pregnant with him, but I still have SO much belly-fat and 'hang' - it's terrible. I feel like I am FINALLY doing something about it and it makes me feel better to know that maybe in a year or so I won't be scared to rock my strech marks b/c they will be on a FLAT tummy.

I UNDERSTAND THIS^^^^ I weigh less now than I did when i got pregnant, and my body definitally looks worse. My belly sags and is bigger, and my love handles/thighs are bigger... i sometimes dont understand it, but then it was fat/stretched skin.. so i hope working out hard will fix it :)
  • meyerstwilight6
    meyerstwilight6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Incorporating weights will definitely help. Sometimes for some people, a tummy tuck is really the only help for that situation. You are young so I would try and stick with working out and see what it does for you. I gained 70 lbs with my son and I know my stomach just isn't going back without surgery :/
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Ive had 2 c-sects and then a VBA2C and i have the shelf. I was actually feeling a little down about it because ive lost 9lbs but my stomach looks awful still ( i wasnt expecting a 6pk already, just an inch or something!!!).

Id LOVE any ab workout tips!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!