Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!
  • pebblesbuddy
    pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I had a c-section. I had the little belly and overhang. These pics are about 10 months worth of work.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400
  • christyhill74
    Options
    I had 2 c-sections and I weighed 325 lbs at my heaviest, I have lost 135 lbs and maintain at that weight for the past 10 years. I went to the gym religously at on point I was doing over 500 abdominal exercises a day and my sagging gross skin NEVER looked better. So after 10 years I had a lower body lift and briachioplasty (arm lift) in October, I am soooo happy with my results.:happy:
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    bump
  • anitaplus4
    anitaplus4 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Bump (4 C-sections) thinking I won't ever get rid of the tummy.
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic!
    I had a c-section. I had the little belly and overhang. These pics are about 10 months worth of work.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400
  • debra6590
    debra6590 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Try MuTu System - its a course to help trim that area. Its specific muscles that need worked on. Once a drop a couple of stone I am going to do this. I have a diastasis recti and its the only non surgical way of sorting out the area. It can be done though so do not lose hope. MuTu is on facebook for easy reference

http://www.facebook.com/mutusystem?fref=ts
  • umbongo1
    Options
    After my first I lost all the baby weight plus half a stone and got down to 9st 7lb before my sons 1st birthday. I was very happy that my belly had completely flattened out I wish I had took pictures. Unfortunately it's not the same story for baby number 2 hes is now 3 and I still haven't made the effort till now. This is it! My shape has changed I expect to lose it from my belly but have some amount of love handles. I think the key is exercise as soon as is safe after your baby is born. Good luck to everyone.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Honestly.. Only hope is to get a Mommy Makeover

Tummy Tuck, New Boobs... I'm counting the days till I reach my goal weight so I can fix what my 9 pound and 8 pound baby did to my body and losing 60 pounds...

Good Luck!!!!!!!!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I have been married to a man that was somewhat verbally abusive during the first few years of our marriage. You need to tell him that he hurt you. Wait until you both calm down. Try and come to an agreement that name calling of any kind is wrong. My husband did call names, he just threatened to leave if . . . If we didn't have children he would be gone. I finally grew up and told him how bad that hurt. I knew he loved me and I loved him. Leaving for either of us wasn't an option. Why he always had to throw that statement around I don't know. But, until I grew up enough to let him know how bad it hurt it didn't stop. You have to pick your battles all of them aren't worth fighting. But, the one's that really hurt ~ stand up for yourself. I wish I'd of learned that years before I did. We've been married 25 years now. Good luck!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow incredible ladies
  • trellshantel
    trellshantel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Amazing!!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    BUMP! Hoping to add to this in the next couple months ;)
  • celticgal101
    Options
    I've had 3 C Sections....when I lost about 80 lbs about 6 years ago (since gained some back), and was really working out at the gym (can't do that anymore....no longer stay at home mom), it went down a lot. When I was a size 8 (from 20-22), it was just a little bump. It's back again (more like 12/14 size). It does reduce, but to get it flat,flat, I don't know if diet and exercise will do it....of course, I've never had a washboard stomach at any point in my life! LOL!
  • celticgal101
    Options
    You look great! :)
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Well...good question...."YES!" My stomach has never been the same since having my daughter 4.5 years ago. A lady at my pool referred to a c-section as an apron. That makes so much sense to me! I still have 34lbs to lose to get to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I really don't see my tummy changing all that much! If I am lucky, it may get smaller possibly. I would love a tummy tuck. I had a breast reduction 3 months ago, and am very happy with my perky boobies!
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I hate to say it but the longer the belly fat is there, the less likely you are to get the skin to tighten up. Genetics plays a big part and so does time but if the skin is stretched out too long, no matter if you get rid of all the fat, the skin will not go back to it's original state. :-(
  • landmsmommy
    landmsmommy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I don't even come close to some of the awesome looking ladies on here, but for now it is what it is and a huge improvement. I have had 3 pregnancies one with twins all c section. The past year has been about dropping the lbs, this year is getting ripped! The second pic is more of a starting point for the next step.

DSC_0073-2.jpg

DSC_0468_zpsc8ce894a.jpg
  • tekeyla25
    Options
    Well im to lazy to post picture but I think your on my friends list and I have a tummy picture. The picture was 7 months after. I started losing stretch marks right away just by working out. I do 30 day shred and zumba. I still kind of have a little pouch but I think I had that even before having a child. I swear no matter how many different crunches I do its not going away so I will wait till I lose more weight. But it is more than possible to have a better body than before you had a child. I know because I do! Work hard dont give up!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!