Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options
Marcillene
Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
Can I see some photos of moms that lost their sag, flab, flop, wiggle, jiggle, everything and anything that you get from having a baby.

Even c-sections scars or pouch (because I have had a csection)

ANY SUCCESS pictures are welcome.

Just want some hope that it will get better..; Lol.

Replies

• jd7887
    jd7887 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bump (for some hope, too)

(no c-section, just a two-kiddo mommy tummy)
  • kidjacker
    kidjacker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bump. I would like some hope, too. Two C-sections in less than two years really did a number on my tummy. Gotta love that "shelf"!

I wish I could give you some hope, myself, but I'm just starting out!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    I would like to see this too! My c-section left me with a bad pouch
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    I have a couple pics in my profile.. I do still have plenty of stretch marks, though, and those won't ever go away. Also, a little extra skin. I'm hoping it will go away eventually!

I've had two kids, no c-sections, btw.
  • Jessiedando
    Jessiedando Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bump. I'm rocking the shelf myself.
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I am working on mine. Will let you know how i do!! I think there are a LOT of us who have this problem!

Then again, I have a friend that has a not even 1 yr old and she looks just as good as she did before she got preggers!! UGH!!!
  • kellyr730
    kellyr730 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I hate to break it to you but it's not going anywhere :( I've lost 67 pounds and had twins via C-section 10 years ago. I've been struggling with the idea of having my little skin pouch and stretch marks for a long time but I've finally accepted that I have to live with it. I do ab work every other night almost and it looks a lot better but it won't ever just go away without surgery. I'm about as fit as I can be right now and it's still there. I don't care anymore though - I'm kinda proud of it instead :) I would post a picture but I didn't take any befores :)
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I had 3 kids, 1 boy and then twins boy/girl by C section....22 years ago and I cant get rid of the dang pouch either but it is getting better now! I was fortunate didnt have hardly any stretchmarks but I still have loose skin! UGH! So I wanna see some too! LOL!
  • Marcillene
    Options
    Bump. I would like some hope, too. Two C-sections in less than two years really did a number on my tummy. Gotta love that "shelf"!

I wish I could give you some hope, myself, but I'm just starting out!

Was your second c-section the same or worse than your first?

My thighs are flat, but once you hit my c-section scar it all pooches out. Lol. I gained 65lbs-70lbs with my son (Only one I have.. hes 14 1/2 months old) and my stomach/love handles and inner thighs are a disaster. Lol. I am 5'9 and down from my last pregnancy weight of 224 to 170lbs currently but with alot of flab/squish/jiggle. Lol.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    the pic on the left is my "before" pic. Under that, is a close-up of the new and improved tummy. ETA - i didn't have a c-section, but i've had 14 surgeries on my abdomen. mostly through one bikini line scar that goes from hip to hip, right below the panties. The other one was laproscopic. i think you can see the 2 scars from that, plus one in the navel.

4750125_4203.jpg

4750125_2809.jpg
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 c-sections and I would love to see some before and after pics for motivation!
  • toez79
    toez79 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The shelf is the worst!!!! I'm just starting out, but I would love to see some success stories from c-section mamas too!
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    http://getfitguy.quickanddirtytips.com/how-to-tighten-loose-skin-after-weight-loss.aspx

Not a mom, obviously, but these are the tips I'm using and they are working. I haven't gotten all the way there, yet, but the skin is definitely tighter than it was.
  • Marcillene
    Options
    I had 3 kids, 1 boy and then twins boy/girl by C section....22 years ago and I cant get rid of the dang pouch either but it is getting better now! I was fortunate didnt have hardly any stretchmarks but I still have loose skin! UGH! So I wanna see some too! LOL!

If thats you in your profile picture I am very jealous and think you look amazing! Especially for having 3 kids and twins at that! Lol
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    <
    my profile pic is my newest-16 mos after my 3rd baby. I have one in my profile for 2 months post baby to now. (3 kiddos and no c-sections)
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have lost a lot of weight before and now gained it back. But when I lost and did lots of exercise, the pouch was always there a bit. I had four kids vaginal births too. I try to think positive about the beautiful kids I have and concentrate on all the things my body does do for me (work, care for kids, love ;-), etc.) and also I kiss the feet of the person who invented Spanx for those special Christmas party dress up things.
  • Marcillene
    Options
    the pic on the right is my "before" pic. Under that, is a close-up of the new and improved tummy. ETA - i didn't have a c-section, but i've had 14 surgeries on my abdomen. mostly through one bikini line scar that goes from hip to hip, right below the panties. The other one was laproscopic. i think you can see the 2 scars from that, plus one in the navel.

4750125_4203.jpg

4750125_2809.jpg

WOW you did a GREAT job. You are so thin. And it doesnt even look like you have stretch marks?! (Do you?)
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    <
    my profile pic is my newest-16 mos after my 3rd baby. I have one in my profile for 2 months post baby to now. (3 kiddos and no c-sections)

You look amazing. I have a c-section and don't have shelf issues now that I've lost all my baby weight. Don't have photos of my belly though. Let me see if I can take and post one...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!