Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I have a set of twins born via c-section (double breech) and a singleton born via VBAC less than 2.5 years later. The weight wouldn't come off until the twins were over one. Every time i tried my milk supply was compromised. After they turned one I lost the weight and the Mister must have thought I was pretty hot and we had a third.

I am on a recovery week after finishing 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, P90X, and Insanity.

abs.jpg

Yu look amazing! Would kill to look like that fter 3 kids! Shoot I woud love to look like hat after my one!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    <
    i have two babies =)
    my exercise of choice is kettlebells and running !! you can do it dont give up!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Gave birth to 6 kids. I have a boatlaod of extra skin and stretch marks but short of surgery nothing will take care of that.

11614737_104.jpg
  • johannasmith
    johannasmith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I hate to break it to you but it's not going anywhere :( I've lost 67 pounds and had twins via C-section 10 years ago. I've been struggling with the idea of having my little skin pouch and stretch marks for a long time but I've finally accepted that I have to live with it. I do ab work every other night almost and it looks a lot better but it won't ever just go away without surgery. I'm about as fit as I can be right now and it's still there. I don't care anymore though - I'm kinda proud of it instead :) I would post a picture but I didn't take any befores :)

I think that is awesome! I have to say I really really agree. I lost a significant amount of weight after the birth of my second child. I really allowed myself to lose heart about that accomplishment because I felt that my body was not good enough. I put all the weight back on, plus some. I am very determined this time that I love my body no matter what. My body changed not just because I ate my way to 200+ lbs, but because I had 3 amazing children and that is genuinely an awesome thing!
  • kimharchie
    Options
    Well I am just starting a new exercise regimen and weight loss program and hoping for good results. I have had 5 kiddos and still look pregnant. I need to lose about 25 more pounds to be comfortable with myself. Hoping this works for me!!
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and gained 30 & 40 lbs with my two pregnancies (regular births). The tummy pouch is something I struggle with daily and I always tell my hubby if I have a flat stomach I'll be a happy woman, lol. For the most part I have it under control. Jillian Michaels dvd Ripped in 30 helps my stomach stay flat because of all the planks. That one move is seriously a miracle!!!! If I'm going to the beach I'll cut back on carbs and add a few extra ab exercises to the routine like side bends for an extra firm tummy. It can be done. Here are my pics...

[img]http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s456/vbehfarshad/My Swimsuit Pics/bikinipic5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s456/vbehfarshad/My Swimsuit Pics/abspic.jpg[/img]
  • Marcillene
    Options
    <
    i have two babies =)
    my exercise of choice is kettlebells and running !! you can do it dont give up!

What kinds of kettleball excercises? You look stunning ma.
  • Marcillene
    Options
    Well I am just starting a new exercise regimen and weight loss program and hoping for good results. I have had 5 kiddos and still look pregnant. I need to lose about 25 more pounds to be comfortable with myself. Hoping this works for me!!

Oh man I am the same! Want to loose atleast 25 more pounds to feel comfortable. I am starting a workout routine hopefully tomorrow. and i TOO loook pregnant still I think!
  • Marcillene
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and gained 30 & 40 lbs with my two pregnancies (regular births). The tummy pouch is something I struggle with daily and I always tell my hubby if I have a flat stomach I'll be a happy woman, lol. For the most part I have it under control. Jillian Michaels dvd Ripped in 30 helps my stomach stay flat because of all the planks. That one move is seriously a miracle!!!! If I'm going to the beach I'll cut back on carbs and add a few extra ab exercises to the routine like side bends for an extra firm tummy. It can be done. Here are my pics...

[img]http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s456/vbehfarshad/My Swimsuit Pics/bikinipic5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s456/vbehfarshad/My Swimsuit Pics/abspic.jpg[/img]

Very beautiful. I dont see a pouch AT ALL! Lol. (But I also know that my BF says he doesnt think I am fat, BUT the way I see myself, I am.) You look like you've worked very hard, and should be very proud!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    The top photo is my before and afters from January to March of this year. I have had 3 c-sections...TWINS 2007, singleton 2008, singleton 2011. The bottom photo is my CURRENT photo. I started Insanity in April but I got lazy during Recovery Week. I'm currently doing my "first" run with Insanity and pushing super hard this time around. I hope this is helpful.

front.jpg
    576100_4346055448751_1645270636_n.jpg
  • Marcillene
    Options
    The top photo is my before and afters from January to March of this year. I have had 3 c-sections...TWINS 2007, singleton 2008, singleton 2011. The bottom photo is my CURRENT photo. I started Insanity in April but I got lazy during Recovery Week. I'm currently doing my "first" run with Insanity and pushing super hard this time around. I hope this is helpful.

front.jpg
    576100_4346055448751_1645270636_n.jpg

Oh yesyesyes it does! I look close to your first picture! I am starting with Jillians ripped in 6 weeks. now i KNOW I will not be ripped in 6 weeks. But I think it will do wonderful things to begin my journey.
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    I could lose a lot faster if I actually abided by diet and nutrition plans but I'm a southern girl so its ummm...impossible! LOL! Good luck!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    <---profile pic. 2 C-Sections. Two children. Lot's of work.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine is a personal trainer and I showed her my tummy.

BTW I have one 2-year-old daughter and I didn't have a c-section.

Anyway, my friend said there's nothing I can do about it. What I have hanging from my abdomen is skin. The only way for me to get rid of it is to have a tummy tuck.

This is ENTIRELY untrue.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    You ladies that shared your picture....you are all absolutely gorgeous....and you have really inspired me and given me hope...thank you for that! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lovingthem
    Options
    bump
  • Marcillene
    Options
    I could lose a lot faster if I actually abided by diet and nutrition plans but I'm a southern girl so its ummm...impossible! LOL! Good luck!

Thank you! I do, I am currently trying to learn better nutritional skills for myself, because eating ENOUGH is my hardship. I have eaten 1-2 eggs for breakfast, which eating ANYTHING for breakfast is a step up for me. Other than that I have cut out all junk food, snacks, ect.

How long did it take you for your journey (till your last pic).
  • goldilocks509
    goldilocks509 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mrsslimkatie
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!