Replies

• nyjimmer
    Options
    I'm 54 and just completed my first week on MFP. :smile:
  • DebMc150
    DebMc150 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Monday!

Today - I am going to make it to my Deep Water class! This was actually a December Goal to attend the classes that had made it to my calendar!

I just got back on track this weekend - found the message boards - and decided it is time! I have gotten rid of 150 lbs over the years - and need the last 20-25. I know that tracking is a great way to do this!

Feeling good about life in general - between jobs - so I have to schedule interviews in between - exercise and things that I do at home!

Now, off to the gym!
  • Sequin08
    Options
    Hi! Formerly LadySequin, I had to change name and start new account because when I reset my initial weigh-in, it messed up everything attached to it. I tried to re-friend as many as I could, but if I've missed you, please add me :flowerforyou:
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I am 41 ( next week).
    I have two high schooler and a college freshman.
    I am here together back in shape after a hysterectomy.

Feel free to add me!
  • ChristelLD
    Options
    Hi, I'm 45 and I joined yesterday. I'm glad to see a few "older" people here. I'd love it if you would add me :smile:
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 76 and on here everyday. I run about 5 to 6 times a week! It says here that you deactivated your a/c

Basil
  • Grankakes
    Grankakes Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    who are you calling "older"? i'm 53 and in my prime!!! LOL!
  • RunswithFred
    RunswithFred Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll be 50 in January (yikkes!) and have been on MFP for 65 days now. I have lost 30 lbs over all between MFP and Weight Watchers before.
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    51 here Mom of two little ones 9 and 7 second hubby owes me the rest of his life. He had no kids. So I gave him a 11 year old boy and a 9 year old girl join me on the Friday weigh in. Look under community then groups. Just type in your weight. Anybody can join. This means you are all invited to join me there. Looking forward to see you post there
  • JeffinRaleigh
    Options
    I'm a relative newbie here, but not on my license plate. ;-)

If you feel the need to add a hard hat wearing 50 year old to your friend collection, invite away! :laugh:
  • CiciBug21
    Options
    sorry logged this on my daughters by mistake
  • mystikfairy61
    mystikfairy61 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am 51 and have been on here since August. Feel free to add me if you like.