Things I hate...

Options

Replies

• grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Pensioners that use the freeways when I am trying to get work
    People that don't work (stay at home mothers, the unempolyed, Pensioners) Shopping during late night trading or Saturday YOU HAVE ALL DAY TO DO IT, STAY AT HOME WHEN I AM SHOPPING

People are unemployed for a ton of reasons. And who died and made you queen of the Who Gets To Shop When guide?

Sheesh.
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Trains and their horns at night, it freaks me out.

A few weeks ago I was getting my boys Taco Bell at the drive-thru, and suddenly I hear a loud train horn that sounded like it was 2 feet away and about to run me down...It was a TRUCK behind me in the drive-thru that had a train horn installed in it. I almost had a heart attack!!! Apparently the poor kid working the drive-thru with his headphone really got an earful and just about jumped out of his skin!:explode:
  • brandyanne0204
    brandyanne0204 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I hate when people stare at me like I am from a different planet.
    I hate when people say "oh girl, you lost some weight" when I was the same size the last time they saw me.
    I hate going grocery shopping because everything is so freaking high!!!
    I HATE THE SCALE!!!!...lol

I go on and on with what I hate but I do not want to take up too much space....lol
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    St Louis Cardinals

Remind me never to send you a FR.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    People that don't work (stay at home mothers, the unempolyed, Pensioners) Shopping during late night trading or Saturday YOU HAVE ALL DAY TO DO IT, STAY AT HOME WHEN I AM SHOPPING

People are unemployed for a ton of reasons. And who died and made you queen of the Who Gets To Shop When guide?

Sheesh.

I was thinking the same thing.
  • brandyanne0204
    brandyanne0204 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    One more thing....

I hate when I can not get motivated....okay okay I think I am through....
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    People who can't pay their doctor's office copay, yet they have the nicest cell phones, bling bling, hurr did, nails did, phat car, etc....and most of the time it's just the Medicaid $3 copay.:mad:
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    St Louis Cardinals

hmmmm
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options

Sheesh.

I am sure this is called Things I hate...

These are things I hate!
  • grawrrrr
    Options
    People who can't pay their doctor's office copay, yet they have the nicest cell phones, bling bling, hurr did, nails did, phat car, etc....and most of the time it's just the Medicaid $3 copay.:mad:

With EBT cards, you have to pay tax on any coupons you use/energy drinks are not covered. Your food stamps can cover 4 bags of chips, steaks, and name brand ice creams yet you cry over .30 for a coupon and your 6 packs of Monsters aren't covered?

I'm with ya there.
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    St Louis Cardinals

My hubby would love you! lol!
  • grawrrrr
    Options

Sheesh.

These are things I hate!

Yeah, but you hate on things that are just frivolous.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    St Louis Cardinals

hmmmm

See what I did there?
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    St Louis Cardinals

hmmmm

See what I did there?

Clever. Clever.
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    St Louis Cardinals

hmmmm

See what I did there?

I see it, lol!
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options

Sheesh.

These are things I hate!

They are not Frivolous they are things that annoy me, there are posts about people that don't like the word "hubby" and other things that don't annoy me that I would consider frivolous but it annoys someone. On that basis alone it's not frivolous
  • ibmashin
    Options
    lmao too funny
  • grawrrrr
    Options

Sheesh.

These are things I hate!

They are not Frivolous they are things that annoy me, there are posts about people that don't like the word "hubby" and other things that don't annoy me that I would consider frivolous but it annoys someone. On that basis alone it's not frivolous

Forgive me for not making myself a little more clear.

What you said is considered a line that people normally don't cross. It's almost like saying something racist or politically backward.

Wait, it IS politically backward...but I digress.

Things I Hate: People who assume others with no job/live on welfare are ALL lazy, good for nothing, unemployable, not trying, etc. Newsflash! They're not.

Another thing I hate: Superiority complexes.

Oh, and people who hate on single parents/stay at home moms who do their best to get by. Come on now.
  • TiffanieRandolph
    TiffanieRandolph Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I hate people who do not know the difference between LOOSE and LOSE. If it is LOOSE then tighten it! Other wise you want to LOSE weight!
    What is Breed Specific Legislation?

Laws against pit bulls comes to mind.

This. They can be as sweet as any other breed, and any other breed (similar sized of course) can be just as mean.

JM

Small correction... My family has 4 full blooded pit bulls, one of which my 17 month old enjoys hand feeding dog food to one by one, might I add she has never bit him, he also enjoys jumping on her and pulling her around by the tail, though not far cuz she is full grown and probably 3 times his weight, but at any rate, my Nana has a small mix breed and she wont even let my son get near here and has bitten ppl, where as we have never had a problem out of our pits.. All dogs can be mean depending on how they are raised.. Judge the deed not the breed. Thank you.
  • anybeary
    anybeary Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I hate that The X Files was cancelled 11 years ago. If the truth is out there, why ain't you gettin' it? Huh? Gimme some truth.