Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• Trent1612000
    Trent1612000 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I saw this thread last week and really liked the idea of only getting on the scale once a week so that it makes it easier to see progress and stay motivated. 243.... Down 1.4 pounds!
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    2.1 lbs down this week! 36.7 pounds down total!
  • GettingFitToLIVE
    Options
    Down 2.2 lbs this week for a total of 6.4 lbs. Just started this journey. Good luck everyone.
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yea for Fridays.....Double yea for Fridays and the scale moves. Down .3 and happy to be back on track since Thanksgiving.
  • two_octopodes
    two_octopodes Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Down 1.8 lbs this week! Pretty much ecstatic to see the scale move!
  • jessicaecohen
    jessicaecohen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    After 3 weeks of not moving, I lost 1 pound today! Yaye!!
  • ashleymmannisto
    ashleymmannisto Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds, in I think 2 weeks. 9.8lbs total in the entire 3 weeks I have been doing this. The first week was 7.8lbs it's self, and the 2nd and third week, I haven't been doing anything :( Waiting for life to get back on track and not so crazy busy! THen we'll be back to the gym. SO until it calms down, just trying to maintain at least so I don't gain back. So it was a super plus that I lost 2lbs :) Not expected!
  • s_fehr
    s_fehr Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.6 today for a total of 8! Yay!
  • woodsy0912
    Options
    Down 3 lbs this week. After last week of only 1 lb. It all balances out.
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    i have restarted weighing myself every morning. I notice when I went longer w/o a weight check, it was much easier for me to lose focus.
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Weight stayed the same. Haven't measured yet. Holding steady is fine this week; didn't get all my workouts in and food, while ok, could have been better. Using this weekend to reengage my brain and get organized.
  • mustdothis40
    mustdothis40 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in for me too! I was down 4.2! So happy! First week down, ready for week 2!!
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm a Friday weigher too :smile:

Yesterday saw me down 1.7kgs (3.7lbs) and I reached the 16kgs (35.2lbs) weight loss mark!!! Was a fabulous way to end the working week!!!
  • simnuts
    simnuts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Down 1.6!!!
  • lirr10185
    lirr10185 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I weight myself on Fridays. Cheat day is Sat or Sun. Last Friday was 1 lb and this Friday was also 1 lb, 8 all together. Its a start :)
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Down 1 pound this morning,
  • Trent1612000
    Trent1612000 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Weight stayed the same. Shows me that I need to add some exercise in.
  • woodsy0912
    Options
    Down another 3 lbs from last week! Changing up the routine really does help!
  • simnuts
    simnuts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Down 1.3 this week. I'll take that!
  • Loula124
    Loula124 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Down a pound to 130lbs - nice round number!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!