250lbs and can use some friend in the same boat

Options

Replies

• mkinmon72
    mkinmon72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 261 and just praying that everyday I make some sort of progress whether it is on the scale or eating healthier everyday.
  • KourtneyP83
    Options
    236 Here...long way to go! Feel free to add me!
  • Nguyentersnow
    Nguyentersnow Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 so 170 is a bit much for me. I pant when I leisurely stroll across campus. HAHA, I need to get down to 121 to be considered healthy weight. Feel free to add me! I could definitely use the support too :)
  • strangewebby
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, I've been on MFP for about a year now and I'm now at 245 (5"7). It's been a slow loss but as long as it doesn't come back I'll take it however I can get it.
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Sending a request!
  • jennbuf
    jennbuf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me,... Currently 234-down from 276 last year! I am in this for the long haul!
  • Crazypants74
    Options
    This is my first day and I have roughly the same amount to loose. I am sick of the merry go round and usually start off ok but then I get complacent. This is day 4 and I just entered the food that I will eat today in the diary and realized that even though I thought I had dramatically cut out all of the crap from my diet it doesn't take much to add up to the allowed calories per day......yikes!!!

If you would like to add me I am happy to be an encouragement and would love to hear about your journey along the way too.
  • TiffersStr1
    TiffersStr1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Started on this journey in April at 291, joined MFP sometime in October I think..am now at 214. Keep on keepin' on! There are lots of us in this boat and it's not sinking!!:laugh:
  • Flanier
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! This is my second time around on here. Last time I started in January of this year...had a cruise to go on and was very motivated. I exercised every day and stuck to my calories almost always. I lost about 30 lbs. After cruise my dad got sick, took care of him, very stressful time, dad then died and I've done nothing but eat!! I haven't exercised in months! I too feel very alone in this journey (my family helps, but not at the level needed). My diabetes is once again out of control. Please add me!!!
  • utoonozy
    Options
    Brand new to MFP! Single mom with 100 pounds to lose, so I understand what you're going through. I'm in it for the long haul :wink:
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    Started at 400lbs and down to 380 now. Have a long way to go to 230 (as my Dr says is fine) or 190 (as the charts say is fine). I'm shooting for what the Dr says, then I'll figure out whether to stay there or set another goal. This is probably my 5th attempt at a diet (I stopped counting). I need friends who understand what large weight loss means. So feel free to add me. I've seen some good advice on here. For me, it means to always be honest with myself. And for MFP that means religious logging - even of the bad stuff. I need to acknowledge that I make a mistake now and then and not try to hide it; but rather say "ok, then - now get back with the program and stop beating yourself up over it".
  • xyneshia
    xyneshia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 244. I started so heavy my scale couldn't weigh me. After losing a lot of weight my scale recorded me at 304. Its been a long slow road that I also find nobody else on when I look around. Feel free to msg me anytime.
    Rachel
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I sttarted at 255, joined MFP at 238 and now 223, feel free to add me.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Was over 270. I'm happy to support you and let you know it can be done. Feel free to add me.
  • makaiya
    makaiya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP January 2012 at 255 lbs, lost 15 lbs, got pregnant (#4!!!), then had to step away because thinking about food made me sick. Flash forward to today and I've started logging food, again, but now with even more kids running around. I'm currently weighing in at 233 lbs.

So anyone who'd like to, add me - we need all the support we can get.
  • banks89202
    Options
    I started MFP at 284lbs...I am now at 249lbs. I would love to be your friend :)
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I started at 314 in July. Currently 269 and dropping! I'm a big guy turned p90x addict lol. I have some pretty lofty goals that I intend to meet head on. No more mr lazy bones here.

We can all do this!!!

Please feel free to add me
  • slimster1970
    slimster1970 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm now 266lbs and started in october at 292lbs so would be glad to add anyone in this thread that wants to. Good luck to everyone here :-)
  • cvaught1
    Options
    im at 230, i gained 10lbs after quitting smoking 3 months ago. one goal at a time i guess, i want to drop max of 60lbs or till im satisfied and healthy. i don't care what the BMI calculator says about me being obese because it doesn't measure muscle mass and im quite active and muscular, i just eat way too much lol. my senior year of high school (2008) i weighed 196, 2009 i weighed 182, and from nursing school to quitting cigarettes im at 230, 5 pounds less than my junior year of high school =[. feel free to add me =]
  • bartcal
    bartcal Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    From my starting weight, I had about 80 lbs to lose - I'm down16, but that's only after a relapse (or two or three). I still have about 50 lbs to go. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I can always use support. I'm fairly active in logging in and on here everyday.