The teeny tiny little successes

Options

Replies

• XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    *I started running - outdoors... for 2Kms...without stopping! :glasses:
    *I made the right breakfast decisions this morning :flowerforyou:
    *I didn't have a glass of wine last night, even though I wanted one!:drinker:
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    This part will be so hard! We always have chocolate at my office. ALWAYS! Those little minis... that you can just eat and eat and eat. I need to somehow fight off those cravings and stop myself from reaching into the basket when I walk by!
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Instead of doing the 12-15 minutes to my regular bus stop this morning, I left early, and power-walked (huffing and puffing), for 40 minutes, to a stop a few down the line. Then I did 3 flights of stairs.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Instead of doing the 12-15 minutes to my regular bus stop this morning, I left early, and power-walked (huffing and puffing), for 40 minutes, to a stop a few down the line. Then I did 3 flights of stairs.

That's great. Sometimes I wish I didn't live in the burbs...but then I wouldn't have my wonderful garden and big yard.
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    On tuesday I weighed in at 204.8, today four days later I weighed in at 202.4 :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I went out to eat last night, asked for a to go box before I started eating, and put away half for later. I also drank water instead of tea, which is big for me cause that restaurant has awesome sweet tea and I normally drink 4 glasses.

Excellent idea!!!! I always drink water at dinner when I am out.. or a glass of wine. I just don't think I can stop drinking a glass of wine with dinner sometimes.
  • kbhealthy
    kbhealthy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym...three days in a row. And I haven't been in months. AND AND AND....I didn't hate it :)
  • VictorianJade
    Options
    *throws confetti*
  • VictorianJade
    Options
    Today I became one of those people that annoys the hell out of me.

I walked up the escalator.

So, I've now done 50 minutes of walking, and about 9 flights of stairs (though three were halfers, so let's say 7.5 flights of stairs) today... I've put in both breakfast and lunch, and still have my FULL calorie count to eat!

Wow!
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Today I became one of those people that annoys the hell out of me.

I walked up the escalator.

So, I've now done 50 minutes of walking, and about 9 flights of stairs (though three were halfers, so let's say 7.5 flights of stairs) today... I've put in both breakfast and lunch, and still have my FULL calorie count to eat!

Wow!

I want to throw confetti for you!!!
    Great Job!!! :flowerforyou:

My little success today was eating FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT instead of the evil peppermint patties that are sitting behind my desk... I can smell them... argh. thank god it's friday!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • VictorianJade
    Options
    I got all my water in today.

This makes me happy, as being at home, I worried about getting it all.
  • girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I got all my water intake in today and did 2 miles on the treadmil :happy:
  • VictorianJade
    Options
    I got all my water intake in today and did 2 miles on the treadmil :happy:

wtg!!
  • amjayasuriya
    Options
    This is the smallest one ever but I actually measured out the amount of cheese to go on my soup today..before I would have had about 2 cups shredded I swear and today had 1/4 cup...huge thing for me...lol.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I had 2 tootsie rolls instead of 10. Or 30.

I love tootsie rolls, we have them and werthers candies in our reception area

a gym in my area gives out free tootsie rolls at the counter. it is a sick ploy!! i always have two after my workout! :)
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I went to a famous steak house last night...and had grilled salmon, sweet potatoe, salad, measured dressing, and rice. Met my calorie goal.

Most of all, I resisted the loaf of bread, brown sugar & butter, butter, blooming onion, cheese fries, etc.
  • darylcornelius
    Options
    I hit the Gym today for the first time in a couple of years and clocked uop 444 calories on the X- Trainer! No beer tonight I have to admit thats not diffiult I am staying in a "dry hotel" in Bahrain....it has its upsides ;-)

862232.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    For going hiking with my puppy dog even in the rain! :)
  • dgirish33
    Options
    For the first time in several years I comfortably wore an old pair of jeans today that do not have a "W" after the numeral in the size! Yay!
  • MelliCheer
    Options
    I avoided the vending machine while at the boyfriends hockey game last night
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!