250lbs and can use some friend in the same boat

Options

Replies

• lotusspark
    Options
    I'm at 209, was where you are, you can add me. :)
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm around about 200 I think (my scales are broken) have have at least 70 pound to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • SetAside
    SetAside Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Every time I get on here I don't make any friends :( I'm not much for blogging but could use some encouragement if I had people on my page to cheer me on...
  • lindakuj
    Options
    Im at 208, and just started here... it's been about 15 days or so of keeping track of my food and trying to get exercise each day, even if it's only getting up and stretching, that's something.... Please add me! I need supportive friends too!
  • DSGandMe
    Options
    Hi,...249 pounds here and new,...accountability works,...and the weight can disappear,...been there done that,...and due to a darling late-life baby,...I am doing it again,...add me,...if you like,...always glad to use smilies! :smile:
  • Manapaws
    Manapaws Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i started at 150 and am down to 235, today is a big time cheat day, make up for it the rest of the time off for surgery.
  • Manapaws
    Manapaws Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    oppps 250 not 150, i wish. I was born at 150 lol
  • SuzieQ724
    SuzieQ724 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm 227, 5'6" and require friends to motivate me!
  • jlprx1598
    Options
    Hello!

Looks like there are a lot of us!!

This is my first time here. Looking to lose... enough! Im currently 224lb. I had a baby 6 months ago and have hardly lost any of the "baby weight". Clearly it was not baby weight. Ugh.

I need all the help I can get. This is SO HARD to do alone. Im really going to need help.
  • SisterSinBin
    Options
    You can add me!
    I started at 305....I am down to 278. My FIRST goal is 250. I can always use the encouragement, and I can give encouragement also!
    Let's do the journey together! TEAM work!!!!!
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My 3rd time too. I'm 5'3" and 39. This go around:
    SW- 260
    CW- 238
    GW- 110-120

Anyone that would like to add me is greatly appreciated!
  • macaya5
    Options
    I need some buddies in this! At 267lbs I have...well, a whole person to lose. She doesn't have to go home but she cannot stay here.

Last September, when there were 14 weeks left to the year I started MFP and made losing 1lb a week my goal. And I did it which is great but now I have turned to the next goal. 80lbs off by the end of 2013.

I lost those 14lbs with every bit of weight loss kung-fu in my arsenal. So long as it's safe and reasonable, I will try it. My recent blood labs would suggest that I am pre-diabetic. Not cool.

So yeah, I'm in! Add me!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I started out at 276 this time around (at one point years ago I was about 298), and am now around 170, took about 3 years, hoping to get down to 130 one day, but would even be happy to stay where I am if it came to that LMAO.

That being said, you can TOTALLY do this! Take it one step at a time, don't worry so much about the big picture. :flowerforyou:
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I was 228 when I started out, 204 (and pregnant) now. Feel free to add =)
    7631282 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I new to this, but in the same boat. Would like to friend you and maybe help each other out.

I'm am going to turn 49 next week, my motto is "fit by fifty". This is day 2 for me. I currently weigh in around 235, and I am at my wits end. It's time for a change.

Melody
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here but very much so in the same boat. I'm currently 242 and have quite the journey ahead of me as well. I'll send you a friend request :).
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started at earlier this year at 340. I'm 298, now, and if we make it passed the21st--the end of the world--I want to continue to put a dent in the remaining 80.

LET'S DO THIS THING.
  • tangela1970
    Options
    Hello! I am new to this application, :) I used to be at 243 lbs, however, took up kickboxing, and lost 50.. then my classes ended, and I went back up another 10. recently took up cardio with working out 6 days a week, and doing sprints with my walking incorporated, doing 45 min a day. I lost 6 lbs the first week, however my body is not used to eating 1200 calories a day, so of course, like every other person trying to lose weight, I forced myself to eat less. I am no up another 1.5. Can always use friendly advice, and the last article I read helped me understand exactly what I need to do to lose the remaining 50 lbs :)
  • newshinies
    Options
    If your still looking for support feel free to add me :( (or anyone for that matter)

I started at 292, down to 281 now after twoish weeks. Seems like most of the people I added when I first joined here have stopped logging on :(
  • orchid8384
    Options
    I consider having 40 pounds to lose a lot and used to be 198 and am 145 now. So far its been 6 years and the last 40 pounds is very hard so I can also use a lot of supportive friends. Would love to help you, too.