Replies

• lalalady
    lalalady Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Thanks for creating the challenge. :happy:
  • smcm68
    smcm68 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to this and would like to be in a group like yours. I know it would be nice to have the extra support of others. So....please count me in. What do I need to go to keep up with the challenge?
    thanks,
    Shelly
  • michellejayne
    Options
    Me to i am in!!
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    I am in sounds great.
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi again

As I said would love to join the only thing is my weigh in day is on Fridays so if it's ok to be a day late then great :smile:
  • stormy69
    stormy69 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, I weigh in kgs dont know how that will go but will try and convert them.... Good luck to everyone :happy:
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    my first challenge: i'm pumped!! i've lost 5 pounds just altering what i eat and using this site to keep an eye on my calories - now to incorporate a ROUTINE exercise program. so i'm thinking that that is my Week 1 april challenge- 30 minutes of exercise each day. i own a treadmill, i have jillian michaels 30-day shred, i have 2 young kids who love going to the park. . . . lots of ways to get my heart rate up without committing hours and hours to the gym each day.

so thank you for starting this challenge! glad i finally caught one when it started - lol!!

493647.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Fayegill
    Fayegill Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in - Don't think I lost very much in march. April I going for 10.
    179 to start!
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello, hello everyone, hope all is going well...........ground rules for the challenge........there aren't any, just be honest with yourself. Weigh yourself April 1st.......or whatever day you usually weigh in......doesn't much matter to me........i'll be here all month, also doing this challenge and to keep up with the encouragement, that we all need some times.........We are here for each other, to offer support, pats on the back, and simply to tell ya straight up......"get off your butt and get moving" One thing that i've learned is that the weight does NOT come off by just dieting.......you HAVE TO start moving........since i've started coming on this site in the middle of January, i'm down 20lbs and its due to logging my calories and going to the gym, where I found my biggest love.......ZUMBA!!! I go whenever I can, I also do weight training 3 times a week. They both help you burn those calories and send those fat cells screaming for their mommas.........haha......ok maybe not, but I thought it was cute......lol. So everyone have a great day today, and welcome to the next challenge.........like i've said before....remember baby steps, and eventually they will add up!!:happy:
  • epond
    epond Posts: 30
    Options
    sounds great!! count me in!! :)
  • sabern
    sabern Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am new , But would like to try. What next
  • kimgoarmy02
    Options
    Count me in! I'm an Army SGT who def needs to lose 10 lbs by Apr 28 or so....I'm guessing each person just sticks with their personalized program....BEST of luck to all!!
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Glad I found the new thread!
  • soni_me
    soni_me Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well!
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in like flynn
  • Caseylynn85
    Options
    I'm in!
  • MeranWalker
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm brand new here but I'm trying to hit it hard and kick the habits that have gotten me so out of shape, so I'm totally in
  • Reality1999
    Reality1999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New comer in town. You know i get to get in on any contest. todays first day signing up
    i'm ready to do the dang thang. lol 10 pounds here I come
  • joymomof7
    joymomof7 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am in! :smile: