Who is you fitness inspiration?

Options
Although right now I am no where near what she looks like, I do aspire to have the toned arms of people like Jennifer Aniston and Jillian Michaels. I do love how toned and magnificent their arms are. Maybe because I am not at all toned and I have very large upper arms that I envy anyone who is toned and fit! I'll get there. I know I will.

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    JFA_cha003_1.jpg
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I dont have one. I work out cause its fun.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Check out Doug Graham. That dude is like 60 years old, and can do some pretty crazy push ups.

Also, Ruth Heidrich. She is a triathlete in her 70's.

Micheal Arnstein, ultra runner, he commutes to work by running!
  • mmikayla37
    Options
    mine is the old me!!!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Mrs. Ernestine Shepherd is one who inspires me. At 76 years old, she is the worlds oldest active female bodybuilder. That lady is awesome!!!
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    My best friend, Sarah! She's lost a ton of weight & looks AWESOME! i aspire to be JUST like her! :D
  • GettingFitToLIVE
    Options
    The old me from my rugby playing days in high school and college. I enjoyed being active and fit. That's my inspiration.
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Ashley Tisdale. Really random, but she's one of the most beautiful women alive in my book, and her body is spectacular. Fit yet dainty.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Myself.

I have some friends on MFP whom I really admire on a fitness level.

However, if I'm not my own inspiration.... I'd have to reconsider.
  • EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    The future me. I want to be self sufficient and lively until I croak! It isn't just about looking good (though that's a GREAT benefit :) ) It's about living life.
  • twright513
    Options
    The mountain bike trail that I rode on in college - that I could complete in under 30 minutes, that now takes me closer to 45 :(
  • myOWNinspiration
    Options
    myself
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Ada from the Biggest Loser. She reminds me ALOT of myself. She almost won the damn thing, even beat Tara's time with the marathon. She was my absolute fave, and she was my inspiration big time!!!!!!!!!!!
    ALSO my MFP friend invisabbubble. Thats girl is a major inspiration!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Honestly, me, myself and I. I have accomplished things I never thought I'd do, which pushes me to go harder and get out of my comort zone.
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Although right now I am no where near what she looks like, I do aspire to have the toned arms of people like Jennifer Aniston and Jillian Michaels. I do love how toned and magnificent their arms are. Maybe because I am not at all toned and I have very large upper arms that I envy anyone who is toned and fit! I'll get there. I know I will.

I think I would have much better self esteem if I didn't have to hide my arms under sweatshirts and things :(
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Mrs. Ernestine Shepherd is one who inspires me. At 76 years old, she is the worlds oldest active female bodybuilder. That lady is awesome!!!
    She's my inspiration too. I wanna be like her when I grow up :wink:
  • ChantalFiset
    ChantalFiset Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mine is Chris Powell... he inspired me to get back in shape back in August this year.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Myself and a fellow MFP friend who has been nothing but inspirational and motivational!
  • VitVit18
    VitVit18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Although my build is completely different from her's... Nathalie Pechalat is my inspiration

tumblr_mdod12RIYh1qklgayo1_500.jpg

I mean, look at those arms (aka, she can lift him!)! And those legs!! Not to mention being one of the most amazing and creative skaters I've ever seen!
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Everyone who has been Big and Lost the weight!!! BIG INSPIRATION!!!!