May Mini Challenge

Options

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I wasn't able to weigh in yesterday, totally forgot about it. I did weigh in Shane's mom's scale.

LW 180.4
    CW 178

We'll see if the scale still says that for weigh in tomorrow on my other group.

I do have one problem I'm trying to lose weight and I'm constantly starving. I'm also a week late, but the dr refuses to see me. She says I have an IUD and that I can't be pregnant. I was 4 days late in December it showed up but was wacky, I was 1 day late in january and again wacky, 1 day late in february again wacky, and this month, nothing. I really need to hear from other people that i"m most likely not pregnant. The tests all say negative, but I can't think of any reason why it would be late. I've never had stress keep me from getting it and I"m not really stressed...so.. I'm lost.
  • aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post Monday. I think my first week weight loss of the "May Mini Challenge" was too much and hurt me this week. Oh well. I will keep working hard! I am trying to get rid of 10 lbs and it is a struggle. My first month on MFP I lost 5 (148-143) and have been right around the same for the past 2 months.

SW: 143.4
    Week 1: 140.6
    Week 2: 142.6

Up 2:(
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    March 5: 167
    March 12: New scale 167 old scale 165
    March 19: 166.4 new scale
    March 26: 166.0
    down a little more .4 anything is better than none:happy:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    March 28, 2010

LW: 180.0 CW: 179.2

I won't be around tomorrow to post. So, I'm doing it this morning.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I figured I would post now, since I am not sure if I will be able to post tomorrow. :smile:

SW: 161
    Week 1: 161
    Week 2: 161
    Week 3: 160.6

Goal by May 1: 155
    Total Pounds to Lose: 5.6
    Weeks until May 1: 5

So maybe there is some movement in my scale! :bigsmile: Only the next couple weeks will tell.
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Hey girls

I am up .5 lbs this morn. Not suprising. I'll give it another shot this week!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    No loss this week. Oh well today is a new Monday. so CW 172 May 1st goal, 165. hopefully my body will listen and cooperate. I hope everyone has a great week.
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Well, I was stuck at gaining/ losing the same 1 lb for the last couple of weeks...here's to a new week and losing the blasted pound for good!!
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Start~154.... 3/15~153.5 ... 3/22~150...Today~149...May1st goal~145...Actual goal~123
    1lb loss for the week
  • aimeeclaire
    Options
    SW: 143.4
    Week 1: 140.6
    Week 2: 142.6
    Week 3: 141.6

Down 1:)

May 1 Goal: 135!!
  • HeidiRodzen
    HeidiRodzen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Well.. I was down 1.3 last week and today I was up 1.3. I know some of that has to do with TOM being in town, but I know I haven't done as well as I should have this past week. Kinda bums be out because it takes away all the milestones I hit last week. Oh well, it's my own doing. I got there once I'll get there again.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Congrats to those who lost! For those who didn't at least you're on the right track! I maintained again this week since I still have yet to hit the gym. I'm almost human again from my illness, 2 more days of antibiotics and I'll be back in the gym! I can't wait! BUT - I'm proud of myself for not gaining. That's progress, right?

Take care everyone!
  • aimeeclaire
    Options
    Hi ladies! Congrats to those who lost! For those who didn't at least you're on the right track! I maintained again this week since I still have yet to hit the gym. I'm almost human again from my illness, 2 more days of antibiotics and I'll be back in the gym! I can't wait! BUT - I'm proud of myself for not gaining. That's progress, right?

Take care everyone!

Yes, that is definitely good! I think it is hard not to gain during an illness. Congrats, and get better!
  • aisser
    Options
    March 5: 167
    March 12: New scale 167 old scale 165
    March 19: 166.4 new scale
    March 26: 166.0
    March 30: 166.0 new scale old scale 164

I only lost 3 lbs this month so I am going to stop eating my workout calories and see if that helps me lose more weight.
  • aisser
    Options
    Happy Easter to all :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    Good morning ladies! I guess I didn't jump back on the weight loss wagon soon enough cause I haven't lost since last week. But I guess thats good since I only worked out once and just got back to counting calories. Today my husband and I started the "Body for Life" program (it lasts for 12 weeks) and I'm really like to be within eyesight of my goal by then. We'll see. Basically the program emphasizes strength training and alternating those days with cardio. Also ensuring you eat a protein and a carb with every meal. Since my husband does NOT watch what he eats this will probably mostly be challenging for him. So far today I've been doing good and hopefully the rain holds off so I can get a run in outside after work.

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday and can refocus today getting back to the grindstone!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    hi all. 169 this morning. it was a good week. I changed up my exercise routine and bought some different foods so it all must have worked. Last week I had stalled at 172 so 3 pounds in the last two weeks. right on track. Yay!!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    Way to go rjadams! It is SSSSSOOOOO awesome when we see things working. Keep it up!
  • aimeeclaire
    Options
    Hi ladies! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. I am out of town and away from my scale, but I am still working out. I will report in on Wednesday:)
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Hello all, this week I maintained wich I'm kind of relieved cuz this was a tough week, not too mention Easter weekend was an eating disaster. So here are my weigh ins so far~

Start~154
    3/15~153.5
    3/22~150
    3/29~149
    4/5~149
    May1st goal~145
    Actual goal~123