Great job!
  • bubbanene
    bubbanene Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    great job
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and what a transformation!
  • JoeSzup
    JoeSzup Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    My goodness, you look amazing!!! So inspiring :)
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    The most incredible journey results I've seen on here!! :drinker:
  • HunkVanTorso
    HunkVanTorso Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic, well done
  • skywatcher420
    Options
    Awesome!!! It's great to see people who succeed. It makes us realize that it's possible if we stick with it. Thank you for sharing!!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss. You look great!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Words can't describe the success!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats and you look amazingly beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Extremely Inspiring! What type of workouts did you do?

Thanks! A typical week for me consists of: M, W, F 5 mile runs and an hour of weight lifting with my trainer; T & Th 60 min on the stair machine at the gym; Saturday or Sunday I do a longer run or hike depending on the weather and the other day I'll rest.
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • andreae13
    Options
    OMG!!! You are such a motivator! Congrats to you and your hard work. Losing that much weight requires a high level of patience and a very strong, dedicated mind and you've just proved with both you can do it. I am however, at 83.7kg at the moment and my goal weight is about 55kg. I am on a 1200 calorie per day diet but I hardly exercise though I do walk to college and back three days a week. Is exercise essential at this stage? I don't want to lose weight too fast and end up having to deal with loose skin!

Being someone's motivation is probably the best compliment I could ever get so thank you! In response to your question about exercise, it is not essential for losing weight but it will make the whole process easier. It will also help to minimize the loose skin issue, especially weight lifting! Ad I've mentioned, I have done all diets but I always just stuck to cardio for my exercise. This time I signed up with a trainer right at the beginning and have had one through this whole process. The difference of adding weight lifting in was shocking! I am at least 2 sizes smaller then someone at my weight. When I got married I weighed 235lbs and was a tight size 20. This time when I got back down to that weight I was a comfortable size 16! Plus my body just looks better, more toned and the feeling of being strong is AMAZING!!!
  • andreae13
    Options
    You started at the same weight as me! You look amazing. I still have 14 pounds until I'm in wonderland. I can't wait. You're an inspiration to all of us. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

Thanks, and congrats yourself! You've done a fantastic job ad well! Just keep up the great work and you'll hit Onederland in no time
  • andreae13
    Options
    I am sooo impressed, congratulations on all your hard work and FABULOUS results!! Wishing you all the best in the next year with your fitness goals and GIRL MUSCLES!!! Woooooooohoooooo!!!! :smile: :drinker:

Haha, thanks! So excited to get girl muscles and show the men how real working out is done!!
  • daniellescsu
    daniellescsu Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations, you are truely an inspiration!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My hero!
  • sanaai726
    Options
    GreatJob!!! Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration to us all!
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! You look great!
  • nikkbev
    nikkbev Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for providing us with more motivation!!! Amazing transformation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!