200+ (Week 23) Shrinking into Summer begins!

Options

Replies

• lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I hit 198 this week.

I pulled out a box of skinnier fat clothes and am actually fitting into them.
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Ok, between hubby being out of town and TOM this weekend I was a mess. I was in so much pain Thursday and Friday I broke down and took one of my Hydrocodone:noway: . I hate taking them, but after a long day at work then getting a 2 year old to bed I felt like someone shot me. I am not going to even discuss my food from this weekend. TOM was not nice. My cravings were intense and that is that. Back on track today. Ugh, I don't know how much more of these bad TOM's I can deal with. I feel like crawling into a ball for two days.

Enough about my drama, pain and falling off the wagon.Moving on cause this is a new week and I have a wedding in 10 days. Sadly I wanted to be 190 by the time the wedding came, but that is not happening. Now I am pushing just to be under 200...again:mad: .
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    mISH: MY WKND SUCKED FOOD WISE TOO, AND I TOOK 2 TYLENOL 3'S TO HELP WITH A TOOTHACHE.. i HATE TAKING MEDICINE!
  • mish3131
    Options
    Nikki - I feel the same way about meds. It is like the past 2 weeks I have been on a downward spiral. It's ok though. I need to get up, brush the dirt off of me and move on. Hopefully next TOM will not be as bad. It really was horrible. Worse pain then when I had my c-section when I had my son.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone on such a great job on the Fling into Spring Challenge. I think everyone was a winner in that weight was lost or maintained!!!! No gained weight. Our biggest loser was Nikki with 6.3% lost!!! Here's the chart.

x4rmsj.jpg
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Here is the starting chart for the new Shrinking into Summer challenge. Anyone that wants to join or be on the chart, just post your highest weight, start weight and goal weight - then report back each Friday for the next 6 weeks.

iye7ma.jpg
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting the charts Victoria!!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! New challenge. Come hell or high water I WILL get to the gym Friday to both work out and weigh in.

Both of my knees are hurting today. At first it was just my right knee and I thought it was still from over extending it while going backwards on the elliptical about three weeks ago...but now they both hurt. Not sure if its the weather or what. All I know is I am going to take an Aleve and tomorrow when I get to work start taking teh glucosamine/msm tablets I've got consistently. Ouch!

Well ladies from the looks of our chart, everyone was a winner!! No gains is awesome!
  • MrsMarvelous
    MrsMarvelous Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congrats Nikki!!! great job on being the " biggest loser " :drinker:
  • jadegem_2002
    jadegem_2002 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Shrink in to summer here i come. I just bought the wii fit. well i only went in to by the step bench but the wii fit game came with it. it seems pretty cool.
    On another note i lost my motivation to workout but this week i'm getting back on track. i was burning myself out trying to do a 75 min workout tor 4-5 days a week. So i'm gong back to what worked for me in the beginning. 30 ,im work outs 4-5 days a week. I have maintain my weight loss though.
    Can you ladies share what your food log is with me. i feel like i cant eat anything.
  • jadegem_2002
    jadegem_2002 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i guess i really need to work my butt off before 4/02. thanks for adding me.
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    On another note i lost my motivation to workout but this week i'm getting back on track. i was burning myself out trying to do a 75 min workout tor 4-5 days a week. So i'm gong back to what worked for me in the beginning. 30 ,im work outs 4-5 days a week. I have maintain my weight loss though.

I actually find that I lose more weight when I have 1 or 2 good 60+ min workouts and the rest of the days stick to 30 min light workouts.
    Can you ladies share what your food log is with me. i feel like i cant eat anything.

My diary is viewable by friends. Send me a friend request and you can view it to your hearts content. I do tend to eat everything but try to watch portion control.
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Morning my super hero pals!!! My TOM will be here soon and I feel for crap. Last night had a headache and stomach cramps (I forgot to get the Excedrin PMS but will look for it today). Thankfully mom didn't take no for an answer and made me workout for 30 min - gotta love the exercise endorphins. I went to bed at 9 and slept well. This morning I feel like a bloated sausage and the scale is up 3 pounds (((((sighs))))) and the stomach cramps are back. I could so use a sausage egg biscuit right now. At least McDs is 20 miles away and I am not going that way today. Enough harping.

I tried to drop my bike off at the shop and they are closed until 4/01... Maybe I'll get back later this week. The weather looks to be in the high 60's/low 70's this week. It will be nice to get out and run or even do dreaded yard work.

Well I should go do some work or something productive. The house is still a mess from the weekend trip and I have 4 days worth of mail to sort.
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Good Morning....I have a very busy day today...just stopping by for quick Hellos. Everyone did Super during this past challenge (Thanks Victoria for the charts) We are getting closer and closer to those goals. I just can't wait to be out of the obese catagory, for me that would be a BMI od 30 or under...right now I'm at 30.6.....a few more pounds...for sure sometimes during these next 6 weeks!

Pinbot...Virtual High fives to your Mom for me...for getting you moving. I hope your feeling better...I hate the cycle time...ugh, boo hoo, we have to deal with all the crap!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great Job Nikki!!

Carolyn..Vent away, we're here for you!!!

Hello to everyone:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Have a great day!!
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Morning! Hope everyone has a great day!

Mine should go by rather quickly as it's pretty busy. A couple of potential clients, supervision meeting, and a make up individual therapy session, and conference call. Should fly right by.

My left calf muscle is still tight today, which is pissing me off, because I want to go running or something and I'm not sure if I really should. Yesterday I just did a mat DVD- not much cardio, just toning and strengthening, so I took a day off from it, but it's still not so great this morning. The weather is supposed to be fabulous here all week, so I'm hoping to go outside. Didn't bring my gym clothes to work as the calf muscle was bothering me still, but if it's feeling better later today I plan to at least go for a walk when I get home. If really good, a shorter run. We'll see. I needed the exercise yesterday as I went out for lunch yesterday (yummy!), and I had a run in with some reduced fat cape cod chips. It would have been fine if I'd had just the one serving, but I had at least 2. I can't stop at just a little bit, which has always been a problem for me. I threw the rest of the bag out this morning, because apparently I still can't deal with temptation. I'm pissed off at myself.
  • ejm0306
    ejm0306 Posts: 45
    Options
    Good Morning All!!!!! Hope everyone's week is going good. Mine has been one of those weeks that I'm just ready to have over. I have had a horrible headache since last night, and even taking meds and sleeping it off has done no good. I thought the lights were going to be the death of me this morning. I hate migraines with a passion.

Anyway...I didn't make it to the gym last night, and tonight I'm just going in to tan, BUT I am going to go on a long walk with my mom...she needs the exercise as much as I do, but isn't motivated to do it alone. I understand. My workout buddy is having to go on medical leave (various different issues), so I'm alone. I am keeping her in my prayers though. She's had it rough here lately.

I would like to ask that you guys keep my parents in your thoughts also...they've been married almost 30 years, and my dad decided a couple of months ago that he wanted a divorce. Things have been a little tense around their houses (mom moved out).

I better get back to work before I get busted for being on the internet!!

Have a good day everyone!!
  • mish3131
    Options
    Morning! Just trying to make it through today. My stress level is fairly high due to a BOD meeting this evening. If anyone does not know what that is let me explain. If you are in a subdivision that has a Homeowner's Association you will have a Board Of Directs (BOD). Basically everything goes through the BOD, cost of landscaping for the community areas, budget, all bills, liens, dues, modification requests etc.

Sadly I have been the sucker and have held the office of being President. The good part is I know what's going on. The bad part is I know what's going on. It gets tough when you need to make decisions regarding people's property and they are your direct neighbors and friends. This is one of the situations tonight.

Not to mention hubby s flying out of NY and his flight is delayed and he may miss his connection.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! I got a lot done yesterday. I was hoping to do an hour at the gym, but had to stop after 45 minutes. I had talked to Shaun (the guy I'm seeing) around 6 and told him I needed to go to the store before I met him at the gym. I sent him a text around 7:15 telling him I was getting ready for the gym and I would meet him there. I was there by 7:40 (thats really late, even for me) but he didn't show up till 8!!! GRRRR!!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: I had to sit there and wait for him because he wasn't a member yet. Little did I know, he didn't need me to sign him in as a guest cause he signed up for his own membership! :explode: :explode: :explode: Dude could have sent me a text and said he was running late, he was going to get his own membership and I should start without him. Plus the fact that I hadn't had dinner yet.....yeah, I was super cranky. So by 8:45 I decided I was too tired to keep going and had too much to still do at home, so I got off the elliptical. He said he needed 12 more minutes on the machine. I told him to come over when he was done. So....I went home and kept doing the laundry and started cooking dinner (my super yummy black bean quesadillas)....he finally showed up around 9:25. (Hello?? that was more than 12 minutes behind me!) He works 3rd shift and goes in at 10 so basically he came over, I fed him and he left. :angry: He's going to a comedian show tonight and something else tomorrow night. It will be so nice to have a little bit of time to myself. He's a little too clingy for my liking.

I'm not burning as much as I used to on the elliptical. Its frustrating but I knew it would happen one day. Geez, I've been doing it for 6 months. I really hope my shoes are there when I get home today. Its turning into a BEAUTIFUL day today and I feel like going to the park.
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    Morning all!!

First things first......JADEGEM....you can also view my diary if we are friends on here. I have mine open to friends. It can feel like there is nothing to eat, it's all about rewiring your point of view. sure you can have 1 Oreo cookie, or a huge fruit salad. those things are hard to learn, and I check out my friends food diary's to find new foods.

anyhow, one week till the moving truck is here. Had to force myself to go to sleep last night and think of other things than moving. Didn't feel like crying myself to sleep last night. Today I need to get to the post office to do a change of address form, call Purple Heart Donations to donate my husbands car, and get our "game closet" packed up. fun fun fun!!

Scale is possessed by Satan this morning. It is showing 204, which pissed me off.....but it is also that time, so maybe it is just extra junk in my body. someways i dislike being a woman, though I wouldn't be a man for anything.....Yeah, that made sense....sorry ladies I'm tired.

Kendall.....sorry you have clingy guy right now. Maybe he'll back off, maybe you should just be honest with him. Either way, just enjoy the next two days. And, can you send me that black bean quesidilla recipe please? It sounds so good to me right now.

Aka--how's the house hunting going?
    Emj--so sorry about the parents. that has got to be rough. hang in there :)
    deb--I am so looking forward to being out of the obese category too! i have to look into mine to see how far i need to go.

Everyone else.....hugs and good vibes for good eating today!!!
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Aw, thanks guys! Even tho I was 'the biggest loser' I am 214(???) today? I'm NOT updating my ticker, but I'm 2 lbs less than yesterday.. didn't overeat yesterday either... what ever..