18 months ago today I was paralyzed. ---Pics.---

Options

Replies

• krmiller4217
    krmiller4217 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have complete admiration for you! Congrats on such an awesome accomplishment.
  • Katy_G2013
    Katy_G2013 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I loved your story in pictures, it really moved me. I will get up and move, you are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.
  • katanasnk
    katanasnk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just, wow! You did all that in 18 months??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • bren998
    bren998 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! Very inspirational! Congulations on your success!!:flowerforyou: thanks for sharing!
  • jlreser
    jlreser Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    In a word, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are such an inspiration when we get in our own ways!!!!

THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME I NEED TO MOVE, EVEN WITH TWO HERNIATED DISCS!
  • zobqueen
    zobqueen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey! You are an inspiration to many and many more to come! A fighter and a hero! Be proud and be blessed!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Great transformation
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring, you are amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Wow Joy! What a fantastic story!!
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! I have NO excuses! Off my butt and running!
  • tamoore19
    Options
    Oh wow!! That is beyond amazing and Congratulations on your recovery and weight loss!! No one should have any excuses. #puremotivation
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Incredible story as well as journey....congrats for all your accomplishments, espcecially your determination to walk again! God Bless you and your family!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    This is beyond inspiring and really shows the true meaning of what this site, good nutrition, and moving more can do!
    Amazing work! :drinker:
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    This is one of the most inspirational stories that I've read on here! Congrats, you're amazing, simply put! You show that anyone can do it!
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story. You are an amazing young lady ! I need spinal surgery and I am scared I will get stuck in a wheel chair ! Your will and determination , along with a good doctor has made you successful. Keep up the healthy lifestyle.
  • shortnerdy
    Options
    WOW This is inspiring. You are AMAZING!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    wow....
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!! You are an inspiration to many and makes me feel like I should not be complaining about having to work out, but to be grateful for having the ability to even walk and move around on my own. Happy to hear you were able to work your way up to walking and then running again. Truly amazing!! You look great, keep up the hard work!
  • Nikoah
    Nikoah Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I needed this today. I am at a plateau and am frustrated. You look great. Fantastic job.
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing success story!!! You look amazing! CONGRATS!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!