18 months ago today I was paralyzed. ---Pics.---

Replies

• pianolover2012
    pianolover2012 Posts: 168 Member
    What an inspiration!! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us. God bless you!
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Beyond Amazing!

YOU
    GEAUX
    GIRL!!

:flowerforyou:
  • lostemt
    lostemt Posts: 152 Member
    Wow! All I can say is WOW! Thank you for posting this!

That's was the first word out my mouth. Congrats to you. You look wonderful.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    So incredible & inspiring!
  • jenilou78
    jenilou78 Posts: 10 Member
    You are exactly what I needed today. Your story moved me to tears - for you and your family and how you didn't let anything stop you from meeting your goal-to walk, to be healthy. There was no complaining, no feeling sorry for yourself. You truly are an inspiration and I am so happy you are where you are today! Thank you for sharing.
  • teneh
    teneh Posts: 39
    Woah you look amazing!!!
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    This is so inspiring. Thank you!
  • bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Wow, amazing! How inspirational! :)
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
  • willia123
    willia123 Posts: 60 Member
    Amazing. Thanks.
  • libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Wow. Inspirational.
  • jonesin_am
    jonesin_am Posts: 404 Member
    A true inspiration and goes to show us all that excuses are just that, excuses! We can either make excuses or get it done! And obviously you have chosen to get it done! Way to go!! You should be darn proud of yourself :) Congratulations!!!
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    true hero... wtg!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    LOVE

Amazing :)
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Wow what a truely amazing story! I'm very proud of what you have accomplished! Amazing story!
  • You are an inspiration for many. Wonderful job you've done,,,,,,,,,,KEEP IT UP! You look wonderful.
  • QueenLaureen62
    QueenLaureen62 Posts: 10 Member
    Amazing and just what I needed to see this morning!! I had a similar injury and have numbness in my right foot and leg, making it difficult to run. Do you have any numbness? How do you deal with it as you run?
  • amaze balls!!!!!!
  • chepai
    chepai Posts: 7 Member
    I love, love, love this post! Thank you for sharing and being an inspiration!
  • ok, i'm crying! :sad: amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!