Replies

• redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    wow. I admire your determination.
  • MissRae123
    MissRae123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ive been constantly falling off the wagon and generally not putting forth as much effort as I should. You have truly just inspired me and lit a little fire under my butt. If not for me I want to do this for my son. AMAZING transformation. My jaw dropped at the pants picture. Great Job!
  • Fergie2154
    Options
    What an Inspiration!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your incredible journey to health and wellness!

You are truly a joy "pun intended" :)
  • Lizsullie
    Lizsullie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Fantastic.
  • ggof
    ggof Posts: 41
    Options
    well done !!! u are inspiring .. ! <3 .. good luck to u ..
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I have no words for that. Other than an inspirational miracle! You ARE awesome!
  • TBird135
    TBird135 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    God bless you!
    That's phenomenal. Thank you for being such an inspiration.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Literally brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing. Very inspiring.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Good grief! That is one amazing story, how wonderful that you have come back from such a devastating injury, surgery, to look so wonderfully fit and healthy, WOW. And just MFP calorie counting and exercise. You are inspirational, you should be very proud of yourself, thank you so much far sharing :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Amazing and what an inspiration!!!!!
  • alanpaulyoung
    Options
    What a fantastic story! Amazingly well done.
  • Snoopy108
    Snoopy108 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You are truly an amazing woman!! Congrats on your success and strength!:smile:
  • LovePBandJ
    LovePBandJ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I want that black and white dress you were trying on! You look so cute in it :)
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing story!! I am so thankful that you got most of your feeling back, I can't imagine how scary that must have been for you. You look incredible and you should be SO proud!!! Great job!!
  • Drea_ann
    Drea_ann Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing!
  • Jenerferzzz
    Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story. I am so glad that you were able to pick yourself and fight to put the pieces back together again. Thank you for sharing. :D
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow, so impressive! That littlest child probably won't even remember your old self, only the healthier mother she has now.
  • jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing!
  • meadowmail77
    meadowmail77 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Thank you for sharing! :) Fantastic job and I'm SO glad you recovered.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!