133lbs Lost! Hopefully w/Pic...?? Here's My Story...

Options

Replies

• phatgirl4
    Options
    You look Amazing Congrats!!!! thank you for inspiring me and telling your story, this will help so many people including me. thank you,
  • shquig
    shquig Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to be embarrassed about, you have accomplished so much and you look absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Good for you and thank you for sharing your story. You are such an inspiration!
  • skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    no need to be embarrassed you worked hard! good for you!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look ao beautiful!!
  • Cyncerely4me
    Cyncerely4me Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!! Great job
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look absolutely amazing!! Thank you for sharing your story, not only physically, but spiritually as well...it was a very refreshing story, i love your happy ending and may you always end up happy!:bigsmile:

Cheers:drinker:
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Amazing Transformation. Congrats.
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fabulous:-)!
  • thecrass
    thecrass Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Top class stuff well done :-)
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman!!
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I was so wowed by your story, I just shared it with someone in the room with me! Incredible!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    oh my GOODNESS!! I am so sorry that I am just now reading this, but CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE DONE MARVELOUS!!!!!!!! and you look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    What an awesome inspiration!
  • jhanso86
    Options
    You really do look like a different person!!! Such an inspiration! Thanks for posting :)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    what a transformation! I'm soooo happy u did this for yourself!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing and inspiring.

My only question is, how does your ex husband feel about this weight loss? He's definitely missing out!!
    He says he doesn't care, but I know he is probably wondering why I didn't do this while we were still married! Maybe if he would have treated me better, I wouldn't have felt so depressed, and would have done it sooner! His loss, and I don't want him back anyway! LOL!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for making me feel so awesome, and helping me along my journey! I'm still struggling to lose the last 15-20lbs, but I know that I will. I do know that the closer you are to your goal weight, the harder it gets. So keep at it everyone, your here, and your trying, and doing great! :smile:
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you're a whole new person. :D
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    an awesome story,:flowerforyou: thank you for sharing, you look amazing
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You cannot believe how much I loved your story - its an inspiration to all of us. Best of luck reaching your goal weight, I'm on my way to mine but have a long long way to go yet, maybe next Christmas!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!