Favorite lines from Christmas Movies

Options
garnetsms
garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
In the spriit of Christmas I thought it might be fun to share some of your favorite lines....

One of mine....

"And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more." ~ Dr. Suess

From the How the Grinch Stole Chrismas

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    "Sh*tters Full!"
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Burn Dust!
    Eat My Rubber!

JM
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    God bless us, everyone!- A Christmas Carol.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ****ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white *kitten* down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *kitten* this side of the nuthouse.

Yikes may be too many swears for MFP.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Hello....anything from Christmas Vacation.

"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f*cking Kaye.

And when Santa squeezes his fat white *kitten* down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *kitten* this side of the nuthouse."
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    "Buddy the Elf what's your favorite color?"
  • robinr515
    Options
    "If I woke up tomorrow morning with my head sewn to the carpet, I couldn't be more surprised than I am right now."
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    "That's just what he wants, for us to go back down through his fun house"

"He's gonna call the cops!!!" "Gonna call the cops, from a treehouse???"

~both from Home Alone

And just about everything in Christmas Vacation. "Are you surprised Clark?" - "I wouldn't be more suprised if I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet."
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ****ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white *kitten* down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *kitten* this side of the nuthouse.

Stole my answer. Basically anything from Christmas Vacation.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    "Sh*tters Full!"

This
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    "Hallelulah, holy ****, where's the Tylenol?"
  • Amberonamission
    Options
    Hello....anything from Christmas Vacation.

"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f*cking Kaye.

And when Santa squeezes his fat white *kitten* down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *kitten* this side of the nuthouse."
    I am a ninja
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    "Hallelulah, holy ****, where's the Tylenol?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    'Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings'....

This place reminds me of Santa's workshop...except it smells of mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me'
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    "now i have a machine gun. ho-ho-ho"
    --Die Hard
  • punkinrn
    punkinrn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    "MEATLOAF, BEATLOAF, I HATE MEATLOAF"
    CHRISTMAS STORY!
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    "You don't smell like Santa. You smell like beef and cheese."
  • spa9177
    spa9177 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear" Buddy the Elf
  • Amberonamission
    Options
    FUDGE... cept I didn't say fudge... I said the F dash dash dash word.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    More booze, more bull****, more butt-fukcing

I'm just an eating, drinking, fukcing santa claus.

Fukc me Santa! Fukc me Santa! Fukc me Santa!

You're not going s_it right for a week.