Ladies 4'11 to 5'3"

Options

Replies

• F_Chord
    F_Chord Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0, lost 39 but still got 20 to go. I'd like to join if there's any room! :D
  • tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll need all the motivation I can get after I have the baby, so the blues don't hit me into not wanting to lose like it did with my daughter last year.
  • time4jenn
    time4jenn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and need to lose 25 pounds, i am in, please add me
  • dliz908
    dliz908 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    5'2" (on a tall day!) with a 60lb total goal, just getting started. Add me!
  • fredemac
    fredemac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I am pushing to get to my goal and this sounds like a perfect addition to my program.
  • lena0105
    lena0105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am 5'2" and have exactly 20 lbs to loose to my goal weight.
  • Lollypopems
    Options
    I want in!!! I'm 5'1" and weigh 124. I want to lose 8 pounds still and get my waist down to 23" and I know I can do it with support. Need the motivation to be GREAT and excel at my goal!!!

PLEASE SEND ME THE INVITE =)
  • geekpryncess
    geekpryncess Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm 5'2" and still have about 70 more to lose. Have lost 20 already.
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I would love to join... I am 5' and have about 10-15 more pounds to lose but have lost 17. I need all the motivation I can get at this point.
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Everyone should have gotten and invite.

Please send me a Message if you have not got an invite and have 20+lbs to lose.

If we are not already add me as a friend so I can try to keep track of people as much as possible.

I do have a spreadsheet I am putting together and going to be updated and I have the list posted in the group.

Remember this isa group for us ladies who are vertically challenged and really wanted to lose the weight.

I am limting the group to no more than 100 women, which we are getting really close to.

However this is going to be an active group. Which mean you must participate or will be deleted from the group.

I know this might sound harash but I am going to put my time in effort to keep it up and may it informative for everyone and keep the peace as much as possible. So I don't want it to turn into a group of 100 wiht 5 that participate. I would rather have 10 that I know are going to check in, commit and help motivate others.
  • pevansk47
    pevansk47 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Patrice. I see your cut off is at 5'3". I would like to join your group but I am 5'4". I would like to lose48 pounds.
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    can i join please <3 im 5'3 lost 178 but still have 35-40 pounds to go x
  • cma17
    cma17 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I want it! :smile: I weigh 72kg's (159lbs) have 10kilos (22lbs) to lose and am 5'3" Wow it hurts when you change from metric to imperial suddenly the numbers are a lot bigger :cry:
  • Ikelia
    Options
    It is a lovely idea, i want in
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I'm 5'1" and have 25 more pounds to go (lost 31 so far).
  • jonibutler
    Options
    I will join. I am 5'3" and have 30 more to go! Having a rough time through the holiday season though. Need some encouragement please. :)
  • kimheiman
    kimheiman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im only 30 days into this program and i am loving it but i was just thinking that a support group would be great. I am a mother of 5 boys (ranging from 22 to 14) and i have let myself go for the past 19 years just trying to keep up with them. I've decided that its my time and i so dearly want to at least loss another 40 lbs. Have already lost 11 pounds with counting calories and exercising everyday. Count me in. Thanks!!!!! I really do think this program is it. I'm 5'2" :love:
  • Lisalou315
    Lisalou315 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in. 5'3" and 50 to loose.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    me. 5'0"
    60+ to lose