• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    484307_491520664221313_732314514_n.jpg
    Another vote for Quest bars!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Check out Quest bars; 160-210 calories depending on flavor, and they average about 20g protein, 5g carbs, 17g fiber...
    They're also natural and have very few ingredients. They travel well, in that they don't melt or have some sort of waxy coating like a lot of bars. They taste great too!

Questbar FTW! Chocolate Peanut Butter... 160 calories. 20g protein. 15 seconds in the microwave YUMMM!
  • lyn2799
    Options
    Quest bars are fab, lots of fiber with that protein
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I like Luna Bars... yummmm...

the coconut chocolate ones!! yummm!!

about 25 carbs / 11 sugars /10 protein/ 190 calories
    and other vitamins added.
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Quest bars top my list...Tried em all, love em all (except the chocolate brownie). Must now hunt down the new banana nut flavor....
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am in love with the Clif and Luna Bars. I have been on a Peppermint kick lately and the chocolate peppermint tastes just like a Girl Scout thin mint. The Luna is actually made by the Clif company and they are bars for women. The bar I like is only 180 cal :) I hope you find a bar you like!!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I like Simply Bars. From their website: http://www.thesimplybar.com

6593xt.jpg

I like that they don't have a lot of ingredients. The chocolate peanut butter and cocoa raspberry are my favourites. They also make nut-free bars now too, and protein chips which I haven't tried yet but they sound interesting.
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    Thank you so much to everyone who replied!! Yesterday before work I stopped at rite aide and got 2 types of bars. I ate a muscle milk bar for lunch (it was ok, but probably too much for every day) and pure protein, which I had for breakfast this morning. I liked the pure protein bar just fine, but I will definitely be trying some of these other suggestions! Hoping they sell a lot of them individually at gnc so I can sample them all. I do also like turkey jerky for protein, but as someone else said I'm weary of eating too much sodium (and its kinda pricey). Thanks again!!
  • skypie02
    Options
    If you havent grown boobs yet Im sure your good ;) lol I havent researched them to see exactly why they are but I think it is vitamins and nutrients that women tend to run low on!