butterfaces
  • mellie_mellie
    mellie_mellie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    :( I have a body only shot
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    :( I have a body only shot

lol...no i saw your face shot ..pretty mug !
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Why?
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I hate it when they only have breast shots.. I mean WTH, you are more than just a pair of boobs. You're an intelligent human being, have some dignity.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Too bad. So sad.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I hate it when they only have breast shots.. I mean WTH, you are more than just a pair of boobs. You're an intelligent human being, have some dignity.

Was this sarcasm?
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Why exactly, it's not like this is a dating site?

Beside, I think my onesie really shows off my sculpted body and rippling abs :smile:
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options

I just took mine down because I didn't want to offend you. I'm so sorry you had to suffer through accidentally seeing such things!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options

amen
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options

Was this sarcasm?

Depends on which brain has control of the keyboard...
  • mraines78
    Options
    Agreed! There's a difference between pretty and desperate! lol
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I hate it when girls only post one pic.

No variety for *kitten*?
  • shella_bella
    Options
    I was unaware that I signed up for a dating site...there's really no need to have more than one pic
  • 05saleengirl
    Options

lmao
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options

Was this sarcasm?

Depends on which brain has control of the keyboard...

How YOU doin'?
  • pixcompu
    Options

I just took mine down because I didn't want to offend you. I'm so sorry you had to suffer through accidentally seeing such things!

Lol'd
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I was ready to stop reading the forums today. All I came across for a while was flirting and boobs. If you that's your thing then cool, there are about 1 zillion sites for that in the infoweb - hop along there and go crazy.
    I really enjoy and value the posts that:
    a) encourage other's progress
    b) provide some really useful insights into diet and nutrition
    c) bring up ideas that I would never have considered before

'the fine print' No, I am not ashamed of my body therefore quick to jump on other people's posts which are just fishing for compliments or just gratuitous flirting.
    This message was sponsored by PUT YOUR BOOBS AWAY and let us all get on with it