guys? or even girls.. IS PINK HAIR UGLY OR COOL?

Options

Replies

• laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    OP: Go for it! Worst-case scenario: buy a wig or wear scarves until you get it faded back out. But I think you will probably be happy with it, anyway.
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I like pink mixed with platinum blonde . . .it looks way cooler than pink all over I think!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    im thinkin of doing reverse ombre..... pink top blonde bottom.... still dunno i am just wondering if its easy 2 go back blonde after.... ima do cotton candy pink very light/blonde pink
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Liltenji, I love the way your pink with yellow and orange kind of streaked through it looks like flames.

thank you! i literally grabbed the dye and shoved it on and hoped for the best! would love hair like your daughters though! x
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna do this so bad!!! But I'm afraid my hair is too dark (it's light brown). I think its awesome and so cool!!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    ya i was literally mixing my pink dye last night ready to put it on my head..... but then last minute i decided not to..... so instead i dyed an old clip in extention lol and it came out a salmon color pink,.. idk guys i know i will do my hair dramatic one day but just not this week... when i do ill post pics!!!!!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    What a disappointing ending... it's like that one guy at the party who gathers everyone up to see him do something awesome, just to have him puke all over himself from all the excitement before he does it.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Ugly.
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I stopped liking pink hair around when I got a real job. Now I see someone with obnoxiously colored hair and I immediately think they are either 16 (which was the last time it was cool to dye your hair) or unemployed. Is that a correct assumption to make all the time? No, I know don't judge a book and all that. But that's my initial reaction and I can't help that. We aren't in high school anymore.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i think it's cool.

i can't wait to dye my hair purple/pink when i go back to university. but as i'm working a full time salary job at a university...i don't think multicolored hair would go over well.

next summer!!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    dip dye the ends. its less of a commitment lol
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    i think a light purple would look better
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    It depends on how old you are. It does look cute on young girls. When I see older women with hair like that, it makes me think they are trying hard to be young.
  • fit_for_30
    Options
    I only just went dark again, but had pink on my bangs and the bottom layer for a long time. I loved it.
    dOnAF.jpg?1
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    im thinkin of doing reverse ombre..... pink top blonde bottom.... still dunno i am just wondering if its easy 2 go back blonde after.... ima do cotton candy pink very light/blonde pink

I think a DEEP auburn with a little *pink* would be cute, then ombre it out.

I feel like the actually pink is for 13 year olds :) No Offense
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I think it'd look great on you! :)

I love unnatural hair colours.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I like it.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    go for it. i've been every shade of the rainbow at least twice. some people get it and some don't .
    but that doesnt matter, because i like it ,.

anyway, get your pink on and rock that *kitten*! :happy:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Go for it!!!!

Some people will love it.
    Some will hate it.
    But you will have FUN!

If you thought blondes have fun you were kidding yourself. Colored hair girls have the most fun of all. :P
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Go for it!!!!

Some people will love it.
    Some will hate it.
    But you will have FUN!

If you thought blondes have fun you were kidding yourself. Colored hair girls have the most fun of all. :P

winner you only live once go for it. you will rock how ever you do it