• melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    zombiefinger.png

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mbryanlpc
    mbryanlpc Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I will be there!! Where do I sign up????
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I did the 5K run for your lives in Oct and it was awesome! A whole week dogging zombies sounds like even MORE fun! I would suggest people dressed as zombies instead of dummies though.
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    I would go.

The CDC has also used video games to study the spread of disease.

EQ2 had an "event" where if you were somewhere, you could pick up a plague, coughing was your "idle move" (kinda like a screen saver for your character) and anyone that you coughed on got the plague. They used that to watch it spread across the map.

Unfortunately, they didn't account for the fact that there are gamers that went out and deliberately looked for folks to cough on to force the spread... so that skews their data a bit....

There's also a phone app (I don't remember what it's called) that simulates running from zombies. You listen to it while you're runnng, then use what you "pick up" during the run to "build a base" It's a great app.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'd go! :D
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You have my vote.. :smile:
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    You can use real weapons in the training areas where you would use cardboard and dummies. Use real Zombies when they are traveling to other areas, where the survivors are equipped foam rubber edge weapons and paintball guns. You would have to set-up protocols to ensure lethal weapons were strictly monitored and never taken out of the training areas.
  • love it!
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I would think you'd want to hire the zombies, have a laser-tag type system.

And maybe give a partial refund if you can go the whole week without the zombies catching you! (Need a highly reliable tagging system for this.)
  • XxXWhitneyShereeXxX
    Options
    I would soooo do it!!!! sounds like fun!
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm down! Sign me up! :drinker:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Ooh! I wanna go!
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome. :glasses:
  • onepillarofsalt
    onepillarofsalt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would go.
    And if it were for kids, I would have children for the sole purpose of sending them

I had the exact same thought.
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I would SO be down for this.
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    ive ALWAYS had this idea, i would SO sign up, that sounds awesome! I love zombie survival stuff!!!!

it would have to be not so fake feeling, more like that show "The Colony" early on, rather than later. haha
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Couldn't we defend ourselves against something less scary..like a giant Twinkie? :tongue:
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I WOULD GO!! :happy:
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Couldn't we defend ourselves against something less scary..like a giant Twinkie? :tongue:

I don't think I would run from a giant Twinkie.. more like run towards it! :laugh: