Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

guys? or even girls.. IS PINK HAIR UGLY OR COOL?

Replies

• lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    GUYS!!! I DID IT!!!!! I WILL POST PICTURES HERE TOMORROW WHEN THERE IS BETER LIGHTING!!!!! i did the ends... like 7 inches!
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Pink is an awesome colour for hair! I would love to do that with mine but alas, I have to stay in the 'natural colours' section due to work, and my hair is too dark anyways. I would kill it if I bleached it that bright I bet.
  • In the right context, yes! I love a girl that's classy from neck to toe but has crazy and/or pink hair. So hot.
  • I like pink hair, I had it for awhile in High School.
    The shade I've been drooling over lately is this:
    38843615506896311_zteHRs3Y_c.jpg
  • I like pink hair, I had it for awhile in High School.

Yes.
  • DOElston
    DOElston Posts: 102
    When human hair looks more like a doll's hair, I think it's gone too far.
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    I :heart: pink, but I could not pull it off:cry:
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    To the OP - Are you wearing extension? (even though I'm almost 100% you are)
  • If it's on my fave singer..P!NK..HOT!!!
  • I love pink hair...but I am allowed to have pink hair because I'm a hair stylist. If you're wanting that cotton candy pink try diluting a pink dye with some conditioner so it's not such a hot pink. It will fade out faster but it won't be so bright.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    I dunno why it's important to get other's opinions to be honest. Anytime I wanted a different hair color I just went with it no matter what anyone thought. It's my hair, I'll do what I wish with it. From grey hair to black, to purple, to my profile picture, lol. If you like the pink, then just DO IT.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    If you want to do it, and there nothing compelling keeping you from doing it (like work or a husband who inexplicably vomits at the sight of pink hair), then do it.
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Dont go for a more faded version if the reason its 'less commitment'. even the lighter colours dont totally fade away [took me 6 months to totally bleach out orange from my hair]. it will still take you some time and effort to get your blonde back. you will still need to redye it or you end up with a gross peachy faded effect [not the nice cotton candy effect everyone expects]
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    If you are relatively young and don't have or are not trying to get a professional job, do what you want and have fun with it. It's hair color. It can be changed. :-)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    I had atomic pink hair for about a month. It brought me far more attention than I have ever wanted. I felt it made my skin look wrong. It was funky and fun but it was never beautiful.

so I went white.

10529_289333345106_6115571_n.jpg

now I stick with white :P (fave color)

397811_10151257575540107_430784128_n.jpg
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    It isn't usually the color of someone's hair that makes it ugly or cool. Pink hair can look really awesome and it can look like crap, even on the same person - depending on how it is styled, if their cut is a good one for them, and other things...
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    I think that it's ugly and a 100% turnoff when a girl dyes her hair a color that doesn't naturally exist in the spectrum of real hair colors. I also think this shouldn't matter to you because one thing I believe even more deeply than my belief that unnatural hair colors are ugly is that there is only one thing you will ever own that nobody has any right to tell you what to do with, and that is your body (obvious exceptions for when you become a danger to yourself or others).
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Platinum blonde hair with pink bangs is what I want so badly...
  • lovelyMYlovely
    I like pink hair, I had it for awhile in High School.
    wow this is beautiful!!!!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    To the OP - Are you wearing extension? (even though I'm almost 100% you are)
    no hunny if that post meant to the original poster.. idk what OP means.. but no i am not wearing extensions... sorry... lol BELIEVE me many girls are jealous of my hair... ur not the first one... :) and just because someone has long hair doesnt mean its fake... I just grow hair longer than others... It may be because of my genes and background..... I am mexican/indian/white... so...