I hate it when girls only post one pic.

Options
12346»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I hate it when they only have breast shots.. I mean WTH, you are more than just a pair of boobs. You're an intelligent human being, have some dignity.
    I was ready to stop reading the forums today. All I came across for a while was flirting and boobs. If you that's your thing then cool, there are about 1 zillion sites for that in the infoweb - hop along there and go crazy.
    I really enjoy and value the posts that:
    a) encourage other's progress
    b) provide some really useful insights into diet and nutrition
    c) bring up ideas that I would never have considered before

'the fine print' No, I am not ashamed of my body therefore quick to jump on other people's posts which are just fishing for compliments or just gratuitous flirting.
    This message was sponsored by PUT YOUR BOOBS AWAY and let us all get on with it

Thumbs up sister.

I am with you, actually. Put dem boobies away! They should be special secret gifts to only special people.

tumblr_m3ihe3URrY1qgw1f2o1_500.jpg

See, I just reverse psychology'd yo *kitten* and made you post a boobie shot. Success.

you just have this way with me... you're my own pied piper
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    i hate it when anybody posts only 1 pic...you never know if they are the real person in the picture. If they have more than one usually it's legit
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I hate it when they only have breast shots.. I mean WTH, you are more than just a pair of boobs. You're an intelligent human being, have some dignity.
    I was ready to stop reading the forums today. All I came across for a while was flirting and boobs. If you that's your thing then cool, there are about 1 zillion sites for that in the infoweb - hop along there and go crazy.

'the fine print' No, I am not ashamed of my body therefore quick to jump on other people's posts which are just fishing for compliments or just gratuitous flirting.

Thumbs up sister.

I am with you, actually. Put dem boobies away! They should be special secret gifts to only special people.

tumblr_m3ihe3URrY1qgw1f2o1_500.jpg

See, I just reverse psychology'd yo *kitten* and made you post a boobie shot. Success.
    *sigh* I feel stupider for having contributed to this conversation.
    but strangely entertained...
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I have more pics, but some are older and I am not a fan of my camera or mirrors to be honest...if no one believes this is me and hey we are all online in a virtual reality here, then so be it, I know myself, me and I don't feel the need to divulge more than I need to...
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Sure show off your fab physique or wonderful progress in your pics but I don't need to see ladies lying on their beds just so no one sees your double chin and your boobs are magically lifted.

Hey! I thought you promised I would have magically lifted boobs like this and my double chin would be gone.
    WTH! Where's my cleavage?
    That does it! No more special request pics. I am gonna post a pic of my tennis shoes! ROFLMAO
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

^^^^ hahahaha! Well said mama!! :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

You may want to stay out of chit chat if you want to avoid most of the flirting. I have seen very little on 'serious' threads.

And:

PostHoc_zpsbd413915.jpg
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Why exactly, it's not like this is a dating site?

Beside, I think my onesie really shows off my sculpted body and rippling abs :smile:

exactly...I need to get me a onesie! = )
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    oops I think I may have gone on to the wrong site. I thought this was about weight loss and support. My bad.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    oops I think I may have gone on to the wrong site. I thought this was about weight loss and support. My bad.

Where's the exit sign for us? :(
  • dbrooks82
    dbrooks82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just wish I had boobs these days. Damn weight loss anyways...

I envy the people like you who lose their boobs. I want to but instead my face and fingers get thinner...ugh! Lol
  • dbrooks82
    dbrooks82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    After reading this entire thread...i dont like only one pic either, working on more myself. Pics of yourself are preferred over cartoons or other things. Boob shots...can do without but it is the internet afterall so you're bound to find them. As far as the flirting/dating...no that is not the intent of this site, but maybe that is actually a better way to find someone. Other sites that is all people want...here its a secondary thing. You never know when, where or how you will meet that special someone :) ok im done! Lol
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    to all the fuddie-duddies complaining about the flirting... it's mostly harmless and it's mostly being done by people who have recently started reaching some of their fitness goals. it helps with their self-esteem. you can call that "emotional fitness" and that's part of what MFP is all about, right? what's so bad about that?

if you don't want to see it, stay out of the "rate me"/"date me"/"hump me"/"dump me" threads. i avoid those threads and consequently, don't see most of the flirting.
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I hate it when girls only post one pic.

No variety for *kitten*?

LOLZ:laugh: :laugh: BWAHAHAHAAAA