Ladies 4'11 to 5'3"

Options

Replies

• Dlisha2pt0
    Options
    Can I join?
    I don't do much on this site outside of entering my caloric intake and I think it's time for me to really see what this site has to offer by posting in the forum and par-taking in challenges such as these :).
    I'm 5'2" at the current weight of 165.0
    My goal is 145.0 (for now).
  • bonita071
    bonita071 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in:) I'm 5'3.5 ' 162lbs. I need to lose 32lbs ^-^
  • skyttles
    skyttles Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, I'm 5'1 and only looking to loose 5-10lbs, however i am striving to make changes to my diet and workouts that i can maintain instead of the endless cycle of up and down. ^^
  • Pattyo57
    Pattyo57 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me. 5' 1.5 with 26 lbs to lose.
  • PINKinquisition1908
    Options
    I'd like to join as well.
  • MissChloeA
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm 5'1" and 141, and I'm aiming to lose 20lb.
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Ladies.. Sorry as of now we have 100 women in the group.
    I will know next week who is going to take place in the group and who isn't.

If spots open up I will make another posting.

Thanks
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    13th poster, and I never got an invite.

No wonder people complain about not getting any support/motivation.

Thanks.
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
  • plattlaura
    plattlaura Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, I'm 5ft 2 and have about 30lbs to lose and think this would be a great way to keep motivated- so count me in :) xx
  • ndearing0501
    ndearing0501 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" but don't need to lose anything. Looking to gain muscle and stay fit. But want to wish all you fellow shorties good luck! You can all do it! Keep up the motivation and determination!
  • AnnetteMY
    AnnetteMY Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been diligently following this thread, cause I'm 5ft, but only have 5 lbs until my goal. I've lost 45 lbs total as of now (110 down from 145).

Any chance I can join?? I'm going to need motivation to maintain, and to keep setting goals after I hit my goal weight (such as running x amount, lowering body fat %, gaining muscle, etc).

Feeling a little left out here.....

I'm in the same boat. I'm 4'11 and have lost 31lbs (from 126 to 95). I would love to have motivation to maintain and maybe some support on gaining lean muscle. I would love to join. May I?
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" but don't need to lose anything. Looking to gain muscle and stay fit. But want to wish all you fellow shorties good luck! You can all do it! Keep up the motivation and determination!

Thank you!
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    is it too late to participate? I'm 4'11, 24 years old, and around 120lbs (down from 148lbs). I'm looking to lose another 10lbs or so and every time I get close to my goal, I fall off the wagon. I was 115lbs before Hurricane Sandy left me without fresh food, heat, electricity, gasoline, and safe places to exercise -- I gained 12lbs in 13 days and I'm still trying to get rid of it! Good luck to eveyone.
  • serenalesley
    serenalesley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I could do with the motivation! 5'2", 28lb lost and the same again to lose, I've stalled for the last couple of weeks despite not changing anything so am going to try eating a few MORE calories and switching/adding workout types. :)
  • tandraghose
    tandraghose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 34, 5' 2" CW 137 and would like to lose 20-25lbs. Please count me in.
  • Nikcalories
    Nikcalories Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nikki, I am 41, 5'1 and 135 pounds. I have only 10 more pounds to lose but I started at 150. Please add me to your group. Thank you!!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tina and I'm 5'1 185 lbs and have 60 more to lose. I'd love to be part of the group. Please add me.:smile:
  • jessicaone0
    jessicaone0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    4'11 chick signing in here. This sounds like a good idea. I've lost 74lbs so far but still have about 84lbs to go. :)
  • taylorrr21
    Options
    hii im new here, i started my journey in april since then i have lost 70lbs, i still need to lose another 50 over half way there but need some encouragement along the way