Things That Annoy Me!

Options

Replies

• Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    The soup slurping thing drives me flucking insane. My husband does that and I swear it makes my eyes twitch. Like nails on a chalk board.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    Plastic wrap on toys, twisty ties on toys, rubber bands on toys.

Ditto on the plastic!

The plastic wrap on toys or anything you buy from Costco/Sams it seems is covered in the plastic which I termed "suicide plastic" because I feel like I am going to slice my wrists trying to get the product out :frown:

When people leave too much space between themselves and the car in front of them so I can't make my right turn...Do you really need three carlengths of space????? :mad:
  • buggaboo73
    buggaboo73 Posts: 169
    Options
    People who have to turn everything into a political discussion and who seem to assume everyone else agrees with them. I wasn't going to reply but I got one page into this before I found somebody preaching politics.
  • twonabunny
    Options
    Dogs that wear clothes.

The people who put their defenseless animals in clothes.
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Thanks - I read this and all of my pet peeves have been well covered!!!!

I enjoyed!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    5. Chew their gum with their front teeth

Chewing my gum extra hard, just for you! :flowerforyou: :laugh:
    With your back teeth I hope :)
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    That I have my door wall opened right now to enjoy the beautiful day and all I can hear a neighbor across the coutyard arguing with his wife and every sentence contains at least 4 F words. [{SIGH]}

That being said, I really hate when couples argue in public, in front of their children, or live on facebook. Just get divorced and save US all the headache please.
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    People who say they can't afford to eat right, but have the 900 channel cable package and eat fast food everyday. Ummmm.........?

ok, WANNABEACULLEN, I've read a few of your posts on here and I can tell you are from the "D" too! I think I laughed at ALL your posts since I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!!!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    People who say they can't afford to eat right, but have the 900 channel cable package and eat fast food everyday. Ummmm.........?

ok, WANNABEACULLEN, I've read a few of your posts on here and I can tell you are from the "D" too! I think I laughed at ALL your posts since I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!!!

Right! You get it. The city with 3 seasons. Winter, Rain, and Construction.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    people who wear caps/hats inside! Arghh

The people who wait outside shops for them to open, wait in your CARS or at HOME!!!

People who don't bother with the outside of their houses, especially the front garden, it wouldn't cost you anything to keep it neat and stop leaving rubbish and broken **** out the front for us all to look at you scumbags!

People who wear clothes that are just too small for them thinking that because they can squeeze themselves into them it means that is their size, sort yourselves out!! No one wants to see you busting out of your jeans, top, skirt whatever, it looks bad and makes you look fatter than you are. Just look at yourself before you leave the house. no one but you can see the size label, but we can all see your massive muffin top!
  • Laceylala
    Options
    people who wear caps/hats inside! Arghh

The people who wait outside shops for them to open, wait in your CARS or at HOME!!!

People who don't bother with the outside of their houses, especially the front garden, it wouldn't cost you anything to keep it neat and stop leaving rubbish and broken **** out the front for us all to look at you scumbags!

People who wear clothes that are just too small for them thinking that because they can squeeze themselves into them it means that is their size, sort yourselves out!! No one wants to see you busting out of your jeans, top, skirt whatever, it looks bad and makes you look fatter than you are. Just look at yourself before you leave the house. no one but you can see the size label, but we can all see your massive muffin top!

!Damm! LOL... tell us how you really feel!
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options

Hhaha...this unfortunately is my house!! I want a nice garden but cant seem to get anything to grow in Colorado ( Im from Louisiana...stuff just grows on its own there!) and I also have a 5 month old and don't seem to have the time to get in there. I dont have broken stuff though!
    Also....I DO NOT consider myself or family scumbags!!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    My coworker that seems to think he's Flava Flav

LOL Love it!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    People who treat my students like they're mentally challenged or like they have a contagious disease! (They're orthopedically impaired).
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    People who pretend to be tough/thugs when one slap from a man would knock their @ss into next week.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Having to work when it is going to be 85 and sunny out with low humidity. Thankfully its Friday and it is supposed to stay this way through the weekend so I get to actually go out and enjoy it.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I hate it when our friends that have kids pester us to have them too.
  • Virgology80
    Options
    1# Sweaty people at the gym that don't clean their machines
    2# People at work who take credit for your great ideas
    3# People who don't wash their hands. The sign doesn't mean employees ONLY.
    4# People who can eat what ever they want, never excercise, and never gain weight :P
    5# Making plans on a week night (rare) and one of my employees calls in sick so I have to cancel the plans and work a 12 hr day
  • Laceylala
    Options
    When someone goes "I don't want to throw someone under the bus, but...."

When your customer asks "what IS that??"because he hears the shop foreman is downstairs screaming and cussing and throwing things. Niiiiice.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

Hhaha...this unfortunately is my house!! I want a nice garden but cant seem to get anything to grow in Colorado ( Im from Louisiana...stuff just grows on its own there!) and I also have a 5 month old and don't seem to have the time to get in there. I dont have broken stuff though!
    Also....I DO NOT consider myself or family scumbags!!

Really, if it bothers you so much...clean it for them and then you don't have to look at it