April challenge

Options

Replies

• liha0808
    liha0808 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose 10 lbs in April! Drinking water water water this week trying to break a platueu.
    I've been doing well, but things are slowing down and I've not ate anything bad but its starting to look temping after a couple of months of doing quite well! SO i thought i would become active on the website!
    Lets do it!
  • mlally1014
    mlally1014 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    7 pounds gone for the March Challenge, hope to make all ten for April. Starting weight is 153.4. 10 pounds would be so amazing. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • pixietwilight
    pixietwilight Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Love it ! this is my first Challenge ( challenging my self not others) I am soooooo in!!! ( I actually have another challenge with some of my friend that is ending this month. So i figured Double the fun!!! yeah!!!

Good Luck to everyone hope everyone reaches their Goals!!!

S/W 211
    G/W 200

Focus Focus Focus !!!
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Okay, I would like to join as well!!!!

I usually try and lose 5 pounds per month; but only lost 4 this month; so I'm in - I think it will push me to go to the gym far more often than I have and to be my aware of what I put in my mouth.

When are the weigh in days?

SW: 205
    CW: 186.4
    CHALLENGE WEIGHT (MARCH): 176.4 Hopefully!!!!

Thank you.
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    hey so, as of today, april first, i am 189 lbs. . . here's to losing 2 pounds this week - exercise, proper eating, and continuing my motivation! no more pizza - i can't do anything but eat 4-5 slices if i see it!! hope everyone does well this easter - no chocolate, bring your own snacks, make time for exercise, portion control!!!

493647.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • becky23
    becky23 Posts: 60
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge, but only problem is, I've been stuck for the past couple months, I need tips, ideas, anything, help! I'm eating perfectly according to my dietitian, so there I am doing something right. Then for workouts I am doing the P90X program. I'm so frustrated! What do you guys do to get off water weight and such? I drink A LOT of water, but I think some of it is water weight still.
  • becky23
    becky23 Posts: 60
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge, but only problem is, I've been stuck for the past couple months, I need tips, ideas, anything, help! I'm eating perfectly according to my dietitian, so there I am doing something right. Then for workouts I am doing the P90X program. I'm so frustrated! What do you guys do to get off water weight and such? I drink A LOT of water, but I think some of it is water weight still.
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm a total newbie to challenges.:smile:
  • jcummings358
    Options
    Hi everyone as of today 4-1-2010 i am weighing in at 310lbs. i am so gonna kick my fat's *kitten*. good luck everyone
  • Murdog
    Murdog Posts: 70
    Options
    Hey!!!!!!....... stop the wagon!!! I want on!!!!:bigsmile:

Ok... now, I'm on... lets go!!

Ok. My starting weight is 222.5.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Ok, today is the first day of the April Challenge. Lets see what it is in a month.
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 154.2...let's see where I end up come May 1st!
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm in....not sure if today was a good start though. I was under my calorie count by 44 calories. I really need to get out and run again, and I think my body needs to be "shocked". I failed to lose my own personal 5 pound weight loss goal last month, so this will get my butt in gear.
  • andyrow123
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Here's me:

SW: 191.5
    GW: 181.5
  • anthonyusher87
    Options
    So I weighed myself yesterday and I had lost a further 3lb which was a huge surprise to me considering I'd eaten two pretty big pizzas during the week. I guess all the running I'm doing to get myself fit for a race in August is really paying of in more than one way.

Anyway, as of April 1st I weigh in at 188lb and with my average weekly weight loss being 4lb I'm hopeful that I'll loss the required 10 lbs by the end of the month.
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hi there Guys & Gals :bigsmile:

OK today I weighed myself and am down by 1.5lbs :wink: That now means I am 179.3lbs with a long road ahead :blushing:

I really don't know if I can reach the 10lb goal (5 week month max 7.5lbs??) but I'll give it a damn good go he he :laugh: At the moment I am nursing a back injury so exercize is out of the question which makes it a bigger challenge :grumble:
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I see we are all off to a great start. All the newbies, welcome We r all in this together so let's get moving!!!

SW 194. As of April 1
    CW 184. By may 1
    GW 165 hopefully by the summer. Hahaha.
  • lizmichele
    lizmichele Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!

CW 147
    GW 137 by May 1st!

Lets do this everyone.
  • smarston
    smarston Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So I'm a day late posting but here it goes...

April 1st: 160
    May 1st: 150
    Before Summer: 140-145