250lbs and can use some friend in the same boat

Options

Replies

• Faithhopenlove
    Faithhopenlove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im starting at 232 and this is my 1st time on MFP (can't believe I just said that out loud but, the 1st step is admititng it, lol) but feel free to add me, its super important to have a good support system.
  • Finleyclf
    Finleyclf Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. Im 47 years old and started in Oct at 256 lbs. Im now 225 lbs as of the 15th I weigh in every Saturday. My goal is to get to 185 - 190 so I have 35 - 40 more to go. I am 5' 7" and big boned so I really dont want to go under 175. Im counting calories and exercising 6 out of 7 days. Can't wait to show of before and after pictures....
  • lulabelle541
    Options
    I started at 275 and tried counting calories, carbs, exercising my figurative butt off but nothing was working quickly enough for me... I started a juice fast and went for 21 days and lost 40 lbs. I gained 10 of it back, but now I am on another one that I started on Dec. 15th... I have lost another 10lbs. as of today (Dec. 18). I am tracking my nutritional intake so that I can see how much my body is using and how much I really need so that when I am done with this fast, I can go by those numbers instead of the numbers that everybody else feels they have to follow because they are "recommended" It is a lifestyle change though. After the fast is over you have cleansed your body of all of the toxins that you have been carrying around and it makes you able to eat a plant based, non processed diet to stay fit and trim after you loose all of the weight! If anybody wants to join me on this journey, feel free to do so and if you want to learn more go to fatsickandnearlydead.com! I watched the documentary and it changed my life for the better =)
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of us on here. I am 2 *cough cough* and I've got about 85 pounds to go. I know how you feel. Feel free to add me. Let's knock this out together.
  • Taimarra
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm here daily (just hit 105 days) and I have a long, long, LONG way to go lol. But sometimes I forget to put on my mental filter and can get a smidge raunchy. Just fair warning (I really do TRY not to let it happen, but sometimes I don't even realize that it has happened.)

Edit: Anyone can feel free to add me! I love having a full list of peeps to support and get support from. I already have some amazingly awesome motivated and motivating people on my list! Not only do I have a lot to lose, I'm also shifting towards a gluten free diet, so extra bonus kudos if you're looking for getting/giving support in that department!
  • johnny2274
    johnny2274 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I just broke into twonderland (?) and still have at least 100 more to lose. Anyone here can feel free to add me :-)
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I was 234 in August, I'm 213 now. I'll be your friend! :)
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I am 237 and need to lose about 100 pounds... friend me..
  • crystaldkelley
    Options
    I know what you are talking about, ive had success with mfp but I let life get in the way and made excuses and here I am heavier than when I first joined! I need this to work not only for my self but to be a healthy mother for my 3 year old daughter. My little brother who is only 7 started calling me Big mama ya know like on Big Mama's house and I just stopped and thought OMG!!! I do not want to be this person, I am so unhappy and feel so self conscience. I would love to have all the suppost I can get, I plan to give a TON of support too, I think weekly weighin challenges would be awesome, we can and will do this!!! Please feel free to add me!!
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I started at 259 and am currently at 237. Feel free to add me. I am on here every day.
  • HananYako30
    HananYako30 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I STARTED 250 LBS. YOU CAN ADD ME
  • aadutton
    Options
    add me, anyone!
  • LisaOT73
    Options
    276 lbs today....I just started again for the second time. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm close to you at 237 (used to be 272)... I've fallen on and off "diet" wagons for years, too... Eventually I realized that I shouldn't have been dieting at all ~ I needed to change and revamp my lifestyle for the long term... which is the goal I'm working toward now. :smile: Most of the time I take things a day at a time because looking at the overall picture is overwhelming... so far, so good.

It's really nice to meet you & I'd like to be MFP friends! You'll find many supportive people on here... it's great!
  • arbogak52
    arbogak52 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started out at 235 with weight watchers...about 2 years ago:( I'm now down to 205 but I have a long way to go. I'm determined to make it work this time. Feel free to add me.
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I started at 227 and am down to 187, but you are more than welcome to add me! :) I want to get down to 150 or below.
  • fightingformylife
    Options
    I'm over 250 so let's do this!
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I started at 262 and now at my goal. You can add me for support. P.S. It's never too many times to start being healthy:happy:
  • scootsmom911
    Options
    I too have quite amount of weight to lose!! I am about 255 and need to be at 165. I have FINALLY made up my mind that I HAVE to do this for myself!!! I also realize that the weight did not get up here over night and will not disappear over night. I am hoping however, to be at my goal weight by this time next year!!! So I will be glad to be in a support group with you!!
  • marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am 216 lbs stubborn pounds lol. add me please!