Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    sorry :frown: off topic -ish - backing out
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    LAZY mom's don't look like that....mom's willing to work hard, play with their kids and never sit down....now those moms have the rockin bods!
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    some of the VS models are moms. what about that?!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Screw that! I'm going to be a MILF.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Hot moms Rock!. .
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    seriously.

"Real Women" have curves
    Only dogs want bones
    "Real" Moms dont have flat tummies
    "Real Moms" stay home with their kids
    "Real Women" blah blah blah

females are the most hateful alienating groups ever. And there is a very specific demographic at the heart of it - and sadly, it's moms that hate the most. Which really is totally unfair to other women. Yall have a husband who loves you, healthy children crawling all over you - and they just sit in front of the internet judging people.

I cant understand why they are not the ultimate happy ladies on earth... i mean - they won, right? According to them they did it right.

breaks my heart every day seeing this pattern continue :(

Agree.
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    some of the VS models are moms. what about that?!

Photoshop, haha!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    seriously.

"Real Women" have curves
    Only dogs want bones
    "Real" Moms dont have flat tummies
    "Real Moms" stay home with their kids
    "Real Women" blah blah blah

females are the most hateful alienating groups ever. And there is a very specific demographic at the heart of it - and sadly, it's moms that hate the most. Which really is totally unfair to other women. Yall have a husband who loves you, healthy children crawling all over you - and they just sit in front of the internet judging people.

I cant understand why they are not the ultimate happy ladies on earth... i mean - they won, right? According to them they did it right.

breaks my heart every day seeing this pattern continue :(

I would say well said but I'm afraid you might take it the wrong way again :)

but... i'll take my chances and say well said
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Screw that! I'm going to be a MILF.

I keep telling my BF that I wanna be a MILF when we have kids. I'm working on it pre-baby so that I am ready to keep working on it during and after pregnancy. He doesn't get it.

I'd love a flat belly like in that picture, stretch marks and all.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I got so tired of hearing people say well you look great ....for having 3 kids. SCREW that I want to just look great period! So yes I have had 3 kids but I am a HOT MOM!! Even with a few stripes and scars...
    ^^ Amen to this!!
  • kimfont8
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you for loving all of you Mama and encouraging others to do the same. Only those who haven't tapped into their own self love will find this offensive they will get it one day, until we will just stay fabulous!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    The days of ugly, overweight, saggy jean wearing Moms are behind us. Welcome to the Hot Mom Movement!!
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Just a few more pounds and my tummy will be looking like that and I have 4 children my last one is only 5 months.
  • kassiesteele
    kassiesteele Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have For SURE earned my stripes! I NEVER realized how many stretch marks I had UNTIL I started losing weight! And now I am a little surpirsed by how many I actually had!! They were all lower and on my hips (never turned red-so they are don't stand out), but I am glad while I was pregnant I never saw them because I was CRAZY hormonal about weight gain and that would have sent this Mama over the deep end then. But now I look at them as blessings from having my babies! :) And I still lotion them up with the hopes they will fade more. LOL!
  • samanthawarren
    Options
    I had two kids and I have a flat tummy. Gained 60lbs with one and 75lbs with the other. I lost it all. It is called hard work.

I hope I can accomplish what you have. I gained 30lbs with my first and 60 with my second. My body has changed the way it gains weight. When I was younger I gained in my hips. I was never really overweight then, but now I have this huge belly. Sometimes I think it will never be flat again. I am OK with that. But seeing posts like this give me hope.:smile:
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I think you have to be a mom TO be hot!

Well.

Then there is this.
  • UmMasud
    UmMasud Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have For SURE earned my stripes! I NEVER realized how many stretch marks I had UNTIL I started losing weight! And now I am a little surpirsed by how many I actually had!! .....

Me too. I guess before they were facing the floor and I couldn't see them and now they're slightly more upright and visible when I look down. :) But hey ho....
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I love those types. I have 2 kids. 6 and 4 yrs and I am in better shape now that before I had kids. Same weight but I could totally kick the pre-baby me's butt. :drinker:

I was lucky and didn't get a lot of stretch marks, the only visible ones are on the back of my knees (WTF!) and butt. I am by no means saying I have the perfect body but I think I look better now than I did pre-kids because I am way more toned. It was the motivation after my son turned 2 and I realized that all my clothes were very mom like that I kicked my own butt in gear. Well, along with health issues but that's a different topic. For some moms that complain about thier bodies, they never give time to themselves to feel and look better. Part of losing, running, and lifting for me is that I love what my body can do and not the flaws that it has.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    <
    How's this for "mom tummy"? Eleven months ago there was a baby in there. Theory debunked. :happy:
  • landersmegan
    landersmegan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My trainer is a Mom and she's a smokin' one! I would die to be in half the shape she's in!! All Mom's are beautiful :)