man boobs

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    i like them is that weird? i used to pretend to breast feed on one of my ex's ahaha terrible i know.

Seriously, you were a lot lower than his chest weren't you.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    calorie deficit.

oops...i made sense!
    must be from this caramel popcorn coma
    *burp*
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Although you cant spot reduce, ive been told chest exercises helps with speeding up fat loss in that area, ive been trying it myself and have lost a few inches around the bust.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    i like them is that weird? i used to pretend to breast feed on one of my ex's ahaha terrible i know.

Also, if nothing else, we all know now why he is an 'ex'.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options

Also, if nothing else, we all know now why he is an 'ex'.

:drinker:
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    BOMBOCLAT?!?!?!?!? :noway: :noway: :huh: :huh: :sick: :sick:
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    If you are past a 34 B, I think I will start to hate you.................
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    embrace them

fightclub-bob.jpg

but seriously they shrink with everything else

EVERYTHING else shrinks? Damn Id rather keep them and not have shrinkage.

No! Dude! Not EVERYTHING shrinks. As the weight from around that other part shrinks, it grows! It's wonderful. I'm talking about kneecaps, of course.:tongue:
  • purple_tux1
    purple_tux1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My guess is they will come off when you lose weight.

There is, however, a medical condition where you get man boobs even if you're not overweight.

As for the guy that said estrogen causes man boobs, there is some truth to that.

My husband's story:

We were vegetarian and were eating alot of tofu and also drinking soy milk. My husband starting growing breasts.

They even sent him in for a mammogram. He cut down on the soy products and his chest went back to normal.

He was not overweight at the time.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYEqSvurzeLjvxhj5CsY1yYnMhXf3ZjPhgH7P9EzaZadGWJxb5
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    The only exercises that I can think of require tassels
    OMG
    I am still cracking up
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options

There are just some things that you can never un-see. :noway:

agreed!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Take an estrogen blocker or natural testosterone booster with estrogen blockers in it. I like Testrolean by Nutracore Nutrition. Estrogen causes belly fat gain and man boobs in men.

I thought testosterone turns into estrogen, so wouldn't taking testosterone be making more estrogen ?
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options

3s97dj.jpg

Man, I thought I did some weird ish when I was younger.

yeah it was mostly just to be funny. :) dont worry it only happend one time. probably.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

3s97dj.jpg

Man, I thought I did some weird ish when I was younger.

yeah it was mostly just to be funny. :) dont worry it only happend one time. probably.

Ooookkkaaayyy..before we start getting into details.....

Back to the subject. Yeah, just keep working out - do some weight training...stuff like that.....
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Nothing. You gotta lose all the weight. Your body takes it off all around. Keep up strength training, cardio, and proper nutrition and the moobs will turn into pecs.
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    Riiiiighttt, to correct the man boob apperance..

1. Train your back HARD! the bigger and tighter your back is the less hang you have on your pecks (pin your shoulders back and look in the mirror) focus on lats just as much as upper back.

2. Upper chest.. train that top chest like ****, supersets, tension sets, heavy as **** sets. forget flat if its that much of a problem, if its isn't then do flat in moderation.

3. Diet.. get a clear cut diet, understand your diet and keep your bf in moderation to what your trying to achieve (bulking, ripping or best of both)

Guranteed moobs disappearance in a month bru:D

if its not a big deal, work hard on incline to build the upper chest to offset the lower.
  • josesilva2012
    Options
    hi
    I have searching more information about the man boobs and it has been a struggle but then i cam a cross this site it might help you guys as well http://www.bestwaytogetridof-manboobs.com
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    hi
    I have searching more information about the man boobs and it has been a struggle but then i cam a cross this site it might help you guys as well http://www.bestwaytogetridof-manboobs.com

dude really!? comeon you are kidding right.. wait

http://www.romanfitnesssystems.com/blog/three-awesome-exercises-for-well-developed-chesticles/

nuff said
  • Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    The best testosterone booster is to just pick up heavy things. Strength training significantly increases your natural testosterone. A zinc supplement can help, as zinc is required for testosterone production. As a bonus, zinc is also good for your immune system as well. I do want to point out that optimizing testosterone is a detail though and not something a beginner would generally worry about.

I suppose that would depend on how you defined "significantly."

And zinc doesn't do crap.

Zinc supplementation of marginally zinc-deficient normal elderly men for six months resulted in an increase in serum testosterone from 8.3 +/- 6.3 to 16.0 +/- 4.4 nmol/L (p = 0.02). We conclude that zinc may play an important role in modulating serum testosterone levels in normal men.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8875519