-158 pounds compare pic!

Options
Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
in Case anyone is in need of some inspiration after the Easter holiday, here is a new compare pic!

-158pics.jpg

Replies

• imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Holy smack, you don't even look like the same person, way to go!

I got to edit, my daughter just came in, and I told her to check out your pic, then I said the first pic was her before, and my daughter said omg..I thought it ws a pic of her mom!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Way to go, girl...you look amazing!
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Indeed an inspiration! Thanks for sharing :)
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    WooHOO! You so ROCK! I'm glad you let that skinny, beautiful hot momma out! You are inspiring! Now that is what i'm talking about!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Awesome transformation! Did you follow a specific plan or just eating healthy and working out? Curious as to how you accomplished your weight loss. You are beautiful. Hoping you feel as beautiful on the inside as you look, as I know that kind of transformation sometimes has to catch up with the reality of how much we have changed. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    Have you lost the 158 pounds since January 2009 when you joined because that's amazing that you did it in a year! :)
  • HulaCherry
    Options
    Amazing! You are an inspiration. Congrats to you!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That is so inspiring!:happy:
  • myllametal
    Options
    Awesome!
  • skuchenberg
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Everytime I see your pictures you just simply amaze me!! Congrats to you!! and anytime that I have any doubt about this or have a down day I always look at your pictures..and then I know this is all possable...Thank you so much for the inspiring pictures and your encouragment!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Holy smack, you don't even look like the same person, way to go!

I got to edit, my daughter just came in, and I told her to check out your pic, then I said the first pic was her before, and my daughter said omg..I thought it ws a pic of her mom!

OH WOW!! I was 6 years younger in the before pic too!! tell her thank you!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Have you lost the 158 pounds since January 2009 when you joined because that's amazing that you did it in a year! :)

I have lost 108 since Joining MFP , I had lost the other 50 in 2007, ( it was really 65 that I had lost, but had gained back 15 by DEC 08)
  • mA2rml
    mA2rml Posts: 14
    Options
    I am sooo happy for you! You look FANTASTIC!!! You look like a totally different person. I can't wait to be able to post my before and after pictures. You are a great inspiration! Thank you!!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Awesome transformation! Did you follow a specific plan or just eating healthy and working out? Curious as to how you accomplished your weight loss. You are beautiful. Hoping you feel as beautiful on the inside as you look, as I know that kind of transformation sometimes has to catch up with the reality of how much we have changed. Thanks so much for sharing!

I have followed MFP since Jan 2009. I have worked out 5x a week since Dec 29th 2008, Count calories in and out . I do strength training 4 times a week ( heavy weights) And cardio at least 5 times, sometimes 6 times a week.
    I feel pretty awesome! thank you!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    That is amazing...you look awesome!!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so awesome! Congrats on your huge accomplishment. You are truly inspiring!
  • bsparks81
    bsparks81 Posts: 29
    Options
    OHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOODNESSSSS!!!! I'm was floored when I pulled this up, my jaw literally dropped! :happy: You look AMAZING!!! I totally want to somehow flag this so that when I'm having a down day I can see this. I have 106 lbs that I want to lose and you doing it will remind me that it can be done. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    it is such a joy for us to see this!
    you look like... well.... beautiful.
    and i'm sure you know it! you deserve to feel such feelings.
  • 24akoch24
    Options
    You look phenomenal, congrats! That is definitely very inspiring for me to see that it CAN be done... Sometimes I think it is not possible for me, but when I see that others can do it, I think why not me too??? Congrats again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!