What's with the boob shots?

Options

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have a sh!tton of respect for myself. and I LOVE boobs. I like mine, I like looking at others. Some of us have been afraid to show off any of our bodies for years. So to have the self confidence to show off your assets?? I say hell yea. And to call anyone cheap for doing something YOU personally don't do, is rude, sad and in poor taste as well.
  • DeckerDoll
    Options
    Sip sip sippin' on some haterade today I suppose
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Just curious. Why do you...the ladies who post boob shots as their profile pic...choose to do that? I think it is cheap and in very poor Taste. As someone who doesn't do that I think girls who do this must not have much self respect. They are reducing themselves to a boob! And what do guys really think of it? Do you respect girls for it?

It is against the MFP rules....report them when you see them

Looks like someone just made a whole lot of new MFP enemies.

[cue the MFP popcorn gifs]
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    But being a judgmental prick is classy?

x10000000
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Just curious. Why do you...the ladies who post boob shots as their profile pic...choose to do that? I think it is cheap and in very poor Taste. As someone who doesn't do that I think girls who do this must not have much self respect. They are reducing themselves to a boob! And what do guys really think of it? Do you respect girls for it?

ugh...reported for being a prudish party pooper!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i got a new swimsuit! Im excited that my boobs aren't what my chin is resting on! It took me SIX YEARS to lose 99 pounds and I get to celebrate! Im so excited!

I choose to do this here, only once in a blue moon, cause I c ant do it on facebook. Too many creepers.

But this makes me so happy - so shiny glowing and proud from the inside, that I can put on a swimsuit and not feel like im causing everyone im around to cringe and throw up a little in their mouth!!! Its so tear-worthy happy, to not feel crushed by that feeling anymore. This is my new swimsuit! I didnt show the bottom cause it looks too much like panties and MFP says no underwear, so im being cautious just in case!
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    let me guess you are anti breastfeeding too?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Wow
    I'll bet you are a real hit at parties.
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    I have a sh!tton of respect for myself. and I LOVE boobs. I like mine, I like looking at others. Some of us have been afraid to show off any of our bodies for years. So to have the self confidence to show off your assets?? I say hell yea. And to call anyone cheap for doing something YOU personally don't do, is rude, sad and in poor taste as well.

^^^^
    this!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    My opinion on women who post boobie shots..

Yes, it can be tasteless and trashy *cough* N-17 *cough*, but it can also be sexy and not trashy at all. I don't know. Maybe it depends on the angle??
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I agree completely, OP! I hate the human body, and hate the fact we even have to view it on a daily basis. To take pictures of it? Even worse!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options

Sometimes the picture is automatically cropped to show boobs. Weird, I know.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    27739717_6057.jpg
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    And what do guys really think of it? Do you respect girls for it?
    I try to judge others by the content of their character, rather than the content of their profile pic on a website.
  • MrsAzriel
    MrsAzriel Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I wish I had boobs. I'm a member of the itty bitty tittie committe. I love looking at boobs. I'm even (mostly) straight. Everyone loves boobs.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    It is Friday.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options

Some women get really jealous
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I AGREE!! BAD BOOBIE CHICKS!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

Looks like someone just made a whole lot of new MFP enemies.

[cue the MFP popcorn gifs]

You would think someone who made leather clothes for Billy Idol would be too cool for reporting boob shots
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    If you think cleavage is trashy you should see what's behind the friend wall on my profile.
This discussion has been closed.