What's with the boob shots?

Options

Replies

• chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I feel the need to change my profile picture now. I was totally going for cheap and easy, but apparently it's the boob shots that make that magic happen...
  • banger711
    banger711 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Because they look good and guys (and most gals:love them) :)
    I personally like to see hips and *kitten* NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING!
    and who cares what they show, don't be so uptight.....
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Besides, how can you tell by a photo of someone's cleavage what kind of person they are?

Don't you know that women who show cleavage on the interwebz are just attention-seeking slutbags? Come on! Get with the program. It's 1952 for pete's sake!

"attention-seeking slutbags" I think I just fell in love.
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Do you have your answer now?
    [/quote]

Yeah, pretty much. Sounds like I've been living under a rock. I better get with the program <hangs head in shame>
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    oh no. just wait till Monday..
    Lol!
    To the OP I'm not sure it is fair to judge people based on their pics. Who knows why people do what they do. I'm not saying this is why anyone here woukd do this, but imagine a breast cancer survivor celebrating their body in this way. Or much more likely, people who have worked their butts off to get in shape. Crikey I'm a 39 yo woman jumping up like a 12 year old in my pic :) The human body does not offend me in the least. If it feels good to do so I say relax, take deep breath, and celebrate your body!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

Yeah, pretty much. Sounds like I've been living under a rock. I better get with the program <hangs head in shame>

Applause for the excellent troll post btw. I rate it a solid 9/10 for effectiveness.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Stop spreading the hate

pfSA3.gif
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Personally I find it kind of silly to.
    You didn't earn those in the gym
    But if you're proud of them, you're proud of them. The women here are not shy for the most part lol.
    And the kind of attention they're getting from men is the exact kind of attention they're looking for
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    <~~~ for the OP. See!!...no boobies!

Cris is like Ryan Reynolds... both don't own shirts

I LOL'd!
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Go criticize something else.. Boobs are awesome... please never bring this up again... never...

Well, I doubt I will. But can't guarantee that someone else will.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

[/quote]

The thing about judgement is, you, me, we, are all entitled to do it all we like. It's just unwise to share your harsher judgments in a crowd that may or may not agree with you.
  • ddt411
    ddt411 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bless you, my child! :)
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Yeah, pretty much. Sounds like I've been living under a rock.
    Not under a rock, but in the woods on a moutain raising goats and pigs (according to your profile). Asking a question is one thing, but even if you have prejudged someone, wait for their answer before saying so.
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Until I reach the BODY I want....my boobs are my best assests now! :wink: :tongue:
    No different then the shirtless guys on here flexing their muscles and showing off their "V's"! :love:
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Just curious. Why do you...the ladies who post boob shots as their profile pic...choose to do that? I think it is cheap and in very poor Taste. As someone who doesn't do that I think girls who do this must not have much self respect. They are reducing themselves to a boob! And what do guys really think of it? Do you respect girls for it?

I saw another post on a friends page that we have a whole month dedicated to boobs and checking them -- we all should appreciate and celebrate them - esp when I have friends that no longer have them thanks to cancer - and I know that the girls on my FL that may show some cleavage do it because of the respect they do have for themselves and how proud they are - and I know the guys on my list - well they just like boobs typically - but they also respect how far so many of these women have come
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Applause for the excellent troll post btw. I rate it a solid 9/10 for effectiveness.

^^^^:drinker: :drinker:
  • ddt411
    ddt411 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Because I'm proud of what I've accomplished so far...the profile pic also shows me that my waist and hips have shrunk. I have no problems with my self-esteem.

BLESS YOU :) YAY BOOBIES
  • WinCherry
    WinCherry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    oh no. just wait till Monday..

What's Monday? Moob Monday or Man Boob Monday?
    I like a nice set of Moobs. That should be a thing Moob Monday.
    Make it happen Captain. LOL :smokin:
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    ...oh... I thought this thread was gonna be about drinking games... never mind then
  • rwhawkes
    rwhawkes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    The women here are not shy for the most part lol.
    And the kind of attention they're getting from men is the exact kind of attention they're looking for

^^^^ Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.