-158 pounds compare pic!

Options

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

hmm, I do different things so of course different weights. I just had a killer leg workout on Friday night , 170 pounds hack squats, 120 pounds stiff legged dead lifts, ( both of those were 4 sets 12 reps) single leg lunges with 15 pound weights 3 sets 12 reps , hamstring curls 60 pounds, 3 sets 12 reps, leg extensions 95 pounds 3 sets 16 reps, and then wall sits 60 seconds x 3.

I am still sore, but was able to run my 3 miles today ! just really sore tonight!

Yowzer, I can do 20 seconds against the wall and then I cry. You are tough as nails!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    You look totally AWESOME!!!!:flowerforyou:

I know it has been hard work, and taken a LOT of time and focus. But the smile on your face shows that it was all Totally worth it. I can imagine what your friends and family are saying!!

Enjoy your new Life!!
  • onahealthmission
    onahealthmission Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!!!! Congradulations. What would you say was the one thing that helped you the most......Excersice tip?
    Your best food tip? Thanks for the posting the pic it is so motivational.......
  • empiremom
    empiremom Posts: 52
    Options
    holy crap! congrats on the discipline and the success!

thanks for the push! i need it this week!
  • pherrera
    pherrera Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the motivation i needed to get back on track!!!
  • ank5
    ank5 Posts: 12
    Options
    YOU look AMAZING!! Congrats on your hard work you look great! Thanks for the much needed motivation!
  • JenSuazo
    JenSuazo Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!!
  • Ellie113
    Ellie113 Posts: 49
    Options
    wow u look fantastic, I have about the same to lose and seeing that pic has definitely spurred me on!!! :drinker:
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    You are amazing and beautiful!
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Well, I definately cannot tell you anything that has not already been said. You look amazing and your weight lose is an inspiration to most! Great job!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsNeuman
    MrsNeuman Posts: 76
    Options
    Wow. You look like a totally different person!! And the happiness just shows everywhere on your face and body language and everything!! Amazing job!! Wow!!
  • saladqueen
    Options
    Thank you for your inspiration!! Way to go!
    Kathy
  • faithfulrose
    faithfulrose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for posting the pics! :)
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    You ARE the Valerie Bertinelli of MFP!!!

Tell me, did you ever get to a point when it seemed like nothing was happening? When maybe you stopped losing weight, no matter what you did? Or did you always see some progress?
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    You ARE the Valerie Bertinelli of MFP!!!

Tell me, did you ever get to a point when it seemed like nothing was happening? When maybe you stopped losing weight, no matter what you did? Or did you always see some progress?

the longest I went was 3 + weeks without losing weight , that was in Jan/feb this year. nothing I did seemed to work, but I didnt freak out too much cause I knew I was still doing everthing right. When I was about to freak, I lost ! lol
    In Aug/Sept last year I slowed down, and the only thing that worked to get it going again was to change my workout and up my strength training.
  • swillett
    swillett Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. I really needed this inspiration after Easter Weekend. Thank you for posting and keep up the great work. You look awesome!!!
  • mandy10
    mandy10 Posts: 17
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! :) you should be so proud of yourself :)
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! I wish one day to be there as well. Any tips would be very helpful!
  • kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look hot! What an amazing life change for you! Congrats on all of your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!