Replies

• repmlrs
    repmlrs Posts: 154
    Options
    me cuz im in ****hole kuwait with no family here
  • smexime
    smexime Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Xmas dinner today, so couldn't (felt guilty) skipping my workout today. Did 40 min (leg day) weights and an hour walk. Tomorrow will only do c25k in the morning since I'm starting a new program on the 26th. Now off to get ready for midnight mass :> happy Holidays everyone :>
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I am! Not going to the gym though, doing some at-home kickboxing workouts!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Probably wont work out. May go for a good walk though. We will not be eating all that healthily tomorrow...but not throwing caution to the wind either. And back on track the next day, I'm sure.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    I'm not! And I don't even celebrate Christmas
  • family_girl2626
    Options
    I plan to work out Christmas because I know I wont be eating the best. I will be aware of what I am eating however I plan to enjoy myself as well which means indulging a little bit. Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!!!!!!!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Already done Zumba & done my 20,000 steps for the day. I'm all good.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    Nah, too much going on with little kids and cooking, etc. I don't feel guilty, will just get back to normal Wednesday, I don't plan to overeat either.
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    MEEEE!!! It's called cooking, cleaning, and working. (Yes, I'm working on Christmas.)
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I'll be going on a 2 hour bike ride soon. I usually do a couple of these long rides a week. I may do 2 hours 30 mins.

Anyway after what i had for lunch and that included some pavlova it should balance out pretty well. I'm heading for an 800 calorie burn and will be eating 200 or 300 more calories more than I would eat if i were to maintain my weight (after the long ride). Will eat about 2000-2500 before the end of the day. 2100 is approx my maintainence number.

The week will average out well in the end calorie wise.
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I went out for a run a couple of hours ago, burn off loads, and beat my record so now I won't feel too guilty about feeling rather full later on at xmas dinner!
  • chocolatecroissant
    chocolatecroissant Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK so it's still early. I had planned on joining my aunt and uncle at their gym this morning but have no fuel to get there and nowhere open to get any! Never mind - plenty of exercise DVDs to play with at home as my OH is working all day. :-)

Have a good day/night all x
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Y is closed so i cant- i might play on the Wii though.
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am going running later :)
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Legs day..... already in the bag!

Now, roll on Christmas dinner!
  • ludgerclay
    ludgerclay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Getting dressed for my traditional early Christmas morning run right now, this year wearing my Santa suit for the 10 km.
  • zigeuner62
    Options
    Getting ready to head out for my 5 mile walk right now :) Merry Christmas.
  • vergeyy
    Options
    Happy Holidays everyone!
    Just finished a round of 30 day shred on X-mas morning C:
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm going to work out by shoveling xmas food into my mouth, going to turbocharge my metabolism

This plus shoveling a little snow and some Kinect Sports with the family. Merry Christmas.
  • Bardane
    Bardane Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Certainly did. Walk and weights. Starting to really love the weights. It will take more than Xmas to stop me lifting. Which is something I never thought I would say ????. Is it bad though to want to leave the family gathering to go and lift weights ?????