Who's Working Out on Christmas?

Options

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I always workout on Christmas day regardless if its my scheduled rest day or not. Need some cushion to avoid weight gain from the huge supply of calories coming from the foods at family gatherings.

Since today is a cardio day for me so I did taebo this morning and walked for 2 hours after the whole family luncheon gathering. If today were my lifting day, I'd probably do that in the afternoon after that lunch gathering.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    just another day for me, 9 mile run completed this morning :)
  • JfMarrs
    JfMarrs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Just finished my workout for the day and it's almost 7:00am. Merry Christmas!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    My family's dinner was on Sunday, so already got that out of the way. The Y is closed today, but I am going for a long walk this morning around the lake with some friends. So that's my "workout" for today.
  • jerman01
    jerman01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Going to work out. Then add some additiona calories. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    I'll be working out!! :) AROOOO!
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Got my weights in this morning and some cardio. Plan on eating in moderation as I had a dinner last night too. I just find I really can't even eat as much as I used to be able so I'm not worried.

Merry Christmas!
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Im going out for a long walk soon. I cant be with my family until later as my children are spending the day with my ex hubby, so Im using the time going on a ramble somewhere in the Cornish countryside!! The sun's out and its looking lovely out there! Happy Christmas everybody!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of gym bike HIIT. Strength training last night.
  • mattkosc
    mattkosc Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Leg workout done now time to hit the all day feast!
  • impojr
    impojr Posts: 52
    Options
    Insanity in the morning, then about 3000 calories of food, and then a guilt workout on Nike that burnt probably 300.

Not the best, but at least I got some of the excess food burnt off :) !
  • RunningOnPurple
    RunningOnPurple Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm going out for a walk very shortly. Four miles if it's cold, two miles if it's very cold.
  • pet1127
    pet1127 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    me me I will be running with 7 teens its my xmass present from my 4 nefews and three kids
    Last year they all laughed when I said I was going to start running
    told me if I finish the C25K by xmass they would run with me xmass day at grannys so fb them all bring your shoes we be running.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I'm going hiking.... But I think it's mah rest day for lifting!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    35 minute jog done on treadmill at the gym... now off to enjoy Christmas lunch! It's really just another day here :( (Turkey)
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I did my Pilates at 5:30 AM this morning! Awesome Christmas present to myself! And will do my cardio later tonight!
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Planned today as a rest day and a cheat day. I worked it into my plans
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    I want to, I should, probibly won't.
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Starting week 6 of C25K with a run this morning (my wife is also running but training for a 10k). It's cold with dense fog right now and severe storms coming later. Not a good Christmas at all weather-wise. After the run we're headed out to see "The Hobbit."
  • izrbluer
    izrbluer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My plan is to take a morning walk but there is lightening in the area so I'm not sure if I should. .. and I plan on going to the gym this afternoon. They open back up at 3pm