Who's Working Out on Christmas?

Options

Replies

• jacquerd
    jacquerd Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    ME!!!!! We had a big hoopla yesterday, so I'm heading to the gym this morning. More family dinners at 1:00. Whoop!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am planning to get some form of exercise in today. :flowerforyou:
  • AbsyPernet
    Options
    Me!! Me!! I just did Insanity Max Interval AND a 45 minutes walk, so that I can eat a bit more today:tongue:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i would but still cant i;m on cruches so thats me out or i would be...promise...

happy xmas to you all x :drinker:
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Yes- just found out there is a gym that is open near me- not my regular gym but that is ok- as long as I can work out :)
  • amjmom
    amjmom Posts: 32
    Options
    I did it first thing this morning. . 45 min. Then tried to play my new Zumba Wii game. Couldn't do anymore so hopefully the 1444 cals I have for the rest of the day is enough.....
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I worked out Christmas Eve, but will use Christmas day as a rest day. I try to rest one day a week anyway. Merry Christmas :drinker:
  • freedski1
    freedski1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am... I'm teaching Zumba and taking a 45 minute bellydance class!
  • NaughtyForties
    Options
    Happy Christmas,

Just finished my circuit training and now to eat those calories back. Can't wait - yummy :o)
  • MerBear1985
    Options
    I will be doing a workout video after I get home from work at 7:30pm since my gym is closed. Yes, that's right, I said after WORK. Yay shift work!
  • gdrmuzak
    gdrmuzak Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Got to burn off the prime rib, pies and sweets.
  • Sujit8383
    Sujit8383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    me.........:wink:
  • bigdawg62
    bigdawg62 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I did an easy 5 mile zone 2 run early this morning. I'm cooking a 17 pound prime rib, if I feel bored later I may jump on the bicycle trainer for an hour or two.
  • SJonah
    Options
    I'm going to eat and work out like its a regular day. My cheat day is new yrs eve with friends, I only have 6 more days so I have to really push it!:)
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm going to kick it to Just Dance 4 with my girls...workout and fun at the same time!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I went for a walk with my DD. It is -2 here, but the wind is very light so it wasn't too bad. Going was into the light wind, and mostly uphill, so coming back was easier. It is a sunny beautiful Christmas morning. Now I will begin our Christmas dinner.
  • omnisis
    omnisis Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'll be getting in some hardcore recovery reps...
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I'm working the fork plate-to-mouth exercise today.
  • uk_ja
    uk_ja Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Chilling out this morning, slept in and just taking it easy. I will do an easy 10 mile run this afternoon and some stretching.
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Workout done!! Now to enjoy the rest of my day!!