What are you eating for Christmas?

Options

Replies

• gwicks54
    gwicks54 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Cooking my husbands requests for the day. Biscuits with tomato gravy for breakfasts & eggs. Red Beans with conecuh sausage over rice & cornbread for dinner. Can you tell I am from south Louisiana? We wemt to my Moms last week and had the traditional cornbread dressing so today is just for him. Tomorrow, I am back on my low carb plan and hopefully nothing else involving major eating until Valentines!
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    As far as I know we are having a huge chicken platter lol I'm sure there will be plenty more food
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    2 cinnabons
    candy lots of it
    Protein Drink
    Chicken Keiv
    Pigs in a Blanket
    Pumpkin Pie
    Coconut cake

Then a good 3-4 hour walk tomorrow to try to burn all the calories I have laying around lol.
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Cooking my husbands requests for the day. Biscuits with tomato gravy for breakfasts & eggs. Red Beans with conecuh sausage over rice & cornbread for dinner. Can you tell I am from south Louisiana? We wemt to my Moms last week and had the traditional cornbread dressing so today is just for him. Tomorrow, I am back on my low carb plan and hopefully nothing else involving major eating until Valentines!
    I just love this! What an awesome southern bell!
    So far I've had Reece's pieces and diet coke for breakfast. I'm looking forward to some Shoo Fly Pie this afternoon with the family. Merry Christmas y'all! Enjoy!
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Ham, sweet potato soufflé, mashed potatoes, green beans and one dinner roll.

Yep.
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Menu...
    Ham
    Mashed potatoes and gravey
    Stuffing
    Macaroni and Cheese
    Sweet potato casserole
    Green bean casserole
    Dinner rolls
    Relish tray
    Deviled eggs
    Pumpkin pie

What I am eating...
    Breakfast...Adkins peanut butter cups
    Lunch...A small sliceHam, a spoonful of the following mashed potatoes (no gravey), Stuffing, Mac and cheese, sweet potato casserole, 1/2 a roll, a pickle, a couple of olives.
    Dinner...will be about 1/2 of what I ate for lunch.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    French toast casserole, maple sausage, and salted caramel mocha for breakfast.

Ham, dressing, yeast rolls, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, fruit salad, and apple pie for lunch. And now that I've read about your deviled eggs ^^, I may add some of those, too. Yum!

Leftovers for supper.

Merry Christmas, y'all! May you stay warm and cozy today! White Christmases are very rare here, and we are expecting 6-10 inches of snow this afternoon. :bigsmile:
  • slcostel
    slcostel Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Pasta bake with heavy cream, mozzarella, cheddar, chicken, onions and mushrooms. I'm spending Christmas alone and I'm eating what I want, damn it! :)

On a side note, I had a nice piece of salmon yesterday and some pomegranate seeds. I can spoil myself a little today.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    turkey tenderloin, mashed tats, seven layer salad, green bean casserole and pumpkin squares.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I've had....

breakfast: scrambled eggs, baked beans, 1 slice of toast

lunch: 3 ryvita crackers and some cheese, and an apple

3 coffees and a big glass of prosecco

dinner: turkey, stuffing, roast potatoes, pigs in blankets, carrots, parsnips, sprouts, gravy

a bit of my kids' chocolate Lindt reindeer

probably a mince pie and some brandy butter with another coffee later

dinner:
    SAM_0103.jpg
    photo sharing
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I had eggs scrambled with leftover pork for breakfast, and we're having deli cold cuts and Southern Pecan Praline Cake for lunch. I'll have a couple of pounds to lose after the holidays. :drinker:
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Breakfast was a fry - 2 beef sausages, potato bread, one slice of white pudding, a fired egg, saute mushrooms and a tomato.

Ran 5k.

Lunch - some smoked mackerel pate I made a few days ago, on a couple of crackers.

Walked the dogs.

Dinner this evening will be a leg of lamb, roasted with garlic thyme and rosemary. Served with parmesan mash (small portion) and some steamed cabbage. And my home made cranberry sauce done with rose wine, Clementine zest and star anise.

And a few home made choc truffles.
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 cups of coffee. I was going to make a nice breakfast, but it probably won't happen now. My 4 year old ended up sick this morning. I'm making turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, greenbean casserole, corn, rolls, and turtle cheesecake for dinner. I won't eat all of that. Not sure what we'll be doing for lunch. I have to run into town since I forgot to buy some damn batteries.
  • plaingirly
    Options
    My diary is open but I don't think I have finished eating yet!! x
  • misskellylynne
    Options
    B: Fiber one honey square cereal with light soy milk

L: Pumpkin smoothie

S: String Cheese

D: Undecided
  • Theohariti
    Theohariti Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    A lot of wine and cheesecake!
  • a_certain_shade_of_green
    Options
    B - Sausage & Egg Sandwich

L - Scrambled Egg on Toast

D - Slow-cooked Gammon in Coke :love:

Drinks... plenty of beer and red wine.

Not logging
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Whatever the people are serving where I show up.
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    Breakfast was 2 small banana with 2 tablespoons peanut butter & 2.2 oz of fresh blackberries
    Lunch was 2 potato lefse with Oasis red pepper hummus
    Snack was an Earnest Eats Cran Lemon Bar
    Dinner is going to be a tossed salad & Spicy Sweet Potato/Black Bean/Green Pea dish.
    LOTS & LOTS OF WATER
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I am also at work (& sick) so the first part of my day is the usual:

Breakfast: Oatmeal
    Lunch: chicken salad, fruit, campbell's all natural chicken soup
    Dinner at my aunt's: small slice of lasagna, meatball, maybe ham w/ pineapple, maybe a slice of pie. had cookies yesterday. not really feeling it today lol :frown: which i guess is better than overeating.

Logging today out of curiosity and humor.