Who's Working Out on Christmas?

Options

Replies

• ColorfulWeirdo
    ColorfulWeirdo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I was at the track this morning. All by myself. Wonderful feeling!
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    It happens to be my lucky day because today is my rest day with Turbo FIre so no working out!:) (I'm exhausted from staying up late, so I really need my rest day)
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Options
    Not working out unfortunately...all of the gyms on base are closed. Probably go for a bike ride later today!
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    Me. I just completed 22 minutes of cardio with the DVD Train For Your Body Type & followed it with Power 90 Sculpt DVD.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels is calling!!!!
  • IronTitaness
    Options
    I just did legs and glutes :drinker:
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Gym is closed so I will be working out at home.
  • serenalesley
    serenalesley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I accidentally started a 5k training program today, I was craving fresh air and some time to myself, and running fixes both! There was hardly anyone else out so it was lovely and peaceful and pollution-free, double win! :D
  • anitadanafit
    anitadanafit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Santa bought me Tony Horton's 10 minute videos. I did the cardio this morning and will be doing yoga stretch this afternoon.
  • liznotyet
    liznotyet Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    turning computer off in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1!
  • HeaDak3
    Options
    I iz working outz!!!!

If you have time and motivation, do eeeeet!
  • klp63
    klp63 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did a little bit of yoga. Doesn't hurt as it's calming in all this stress :)
  • Dodgers33089
    Options
    i'll be doing some push ups, squats, lunges, and other various activities. Pretty much an off day though
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Didn't plan on it but do to an unwelcoming effect among my gf's family i'm just gonna hit my Leg day as it would of been today. Relieve some anxiety, clear my head, concentrate on my goals, and earn some satisfaction. There's a really sweet squat rack waiting for me after work.
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    me cuz im in ****hole kuwait with no family here

Sorry to hear that, my husband is in the military as well I know being away from your family is hard during the holidays. Merry Christmas anyways though and thanks for your service. :flowerforyou:
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Count me in. TurboFire HIIT 20 & Stretch 10- Done! :)
  • imfivebyfive
    Options
    Just returned from an almost 2 hr bike ride :) I saw a lot of people out walking off Christmas dinners. Or maybe they were lost, I didn't actually ask them.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    got in a very nice 6 mile run in 50 mins....a lil windy but it was too nice of a day to pass up
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I was working out today, was yesterday too and will be tomorrow :) these 3 days are like heaven @ gym cos hardly anyone there!
  • Angiescales
    Options
    Treating today like any other and working it out!

i didnt each much but the calories were so high and i didnt realize it on the little i ate.