Who's Working Out on Christmas?

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    For the past few years we play Just Dance on Christmas. That's my workout. Oh and I made cookies for my neighbors and I only ate one. Yay me lol.

I don't know if I could have will power that good. It'd be hard for me to only eat one. Lol
  • shaybuggie
    Options
    I want to go ride my bike on the trail...but i'm afraid someone will see me and think I am a dork...but i think I'm going to go anyway.

Lol I don't think they'll think that.
  • shaybuggie
    Options
    I am working out on Christmas =) Made a pact with myself to have at least 30 mins of activity everyday (on rest days I do stretching). Considering the fact that there'd be tons of delicious food, I will be able to indulge knowing that I earned it =P

I always forget to make my rest days a "stretch" day, or yoga or something. Good idea.
  • jctillman70
    Options
    Made today my day of rest on purpose so I don't have to feel like I have to work out. I try to take my rest days as serious as my work out days. I ate what I wanted but still was under my calories today. I just felt full quickly. Yesterday was a different story though....
  • jmariscal3
    jmariscal3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym yesterday and did Insanity Fast and Furious today with walking, too. I have been eating a lot and needed to get all that in to keep myself on the right track. I haven't had desserts in over two weeks so I needed the workout to make up for the pie :)
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Went to the beach with the kids and ran and swam for an hour and a half...I think that counts ;)

Boxing Day here, went for a 3km jog and a 45 minute walk with hills.
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of Insanity. Today was day 410 days of logging in a row. Been struggling the last few months. Almost to the point of giving in last week. Was encouraged to switch it up. I'm determined, In this for life. Giving up cannot become an option, did not log food today but did get in exercise! Don't think my food was that bad though.
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym and rode 5 1/2 miles on the least stationary stationary bike in the world. I had to keep stopping to move the bike back into the row. It was pretty comical. And I walked a mile (just a little wander in the unusually quiet city).
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    christmas eve - brazil butt lift cardio.....470 calories burned....at around 10pm!!!LOL......christmas day - zumba cardio core for the Wii.....470 calories burned.....taking a day off is not an option....:).....felt great after both workouts, and didn't feel as guilty having a bit of my mum's excellent baking!!!!.....merry christmas everyone!!
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I didnt do a workout per se. But I've worked my butt off doing laundry, giving the dogs baths, cleaning carpets, loading up firewood, cleaning, etc etc.
  • RunningMannn
    Options
    I try to workout on my treadmill every day...I've had it 19 days..Worked out 16 days..
  • BeyondThePixels
    BeyondThePixels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Had a nice 6 mile run out... it's finally cooling down!!
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Did my weightlifting plus an hour on the mini-bike -- with a new speed record at my current resistance level. Su-weet!
  • Excepticon
    Excepticon Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    IMG_20121225_202131_zps00bfc64c.jpg

Apparently I was the only one in my town working out today. Gym was empty! Did an ab assault routine, treadmill and rowing.
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I did!!! I saw your post and I did it!!!

The gym is closed today but that did not stop me from exercising. I burned 550 calories on the elliptical in my living room and I was under my calorie goal today...on Christmas! I will get fit, I will get healthy... No excuses. I'm very proud of my progress so far. I can't wait to post my after pictures <3 One hot Moma on the waaaaaaaay <3
  • theletup
    Options
    Kept my calories in tact and didn't skip a beat on my workout plan for the holiday. Pretty stoked.
  • dangerouscurvesNZ
    dangerouscurvesNZ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nice work everyone!

I did an hour power walk with the dogs and a toddler asleep in the buggy. Given the searing heat I'm sure I burned more calories than usual

Tracked all my food too. Whoops 600 over, but hey, it's Christmas and knowing I was going to track made me feel in control.
  • adamlb
    adamlb Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I did - even took my pull-up bar to my parents' house!
    The workout was a circuit of 5 pull-ups, 10 press-ups, and 15 bodyweight-only squats, with a 20 minute total time limit. Managed 15 rounds - I think I earned that turkey, stuffing, and Xmas pudding!
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    The day before I did weights, today I did an hour of cardio but on Christmas I stuffed my face.
  • skngn
    skngn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me as well. I did a clean plan for a regular 1 hour walk throughout the festive season and its going quite good as planned. :smile: