why does my mum say this *kitten* to me???

Options
124»

Replies

• sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Oh my holy **** balls! I wanna punch abusive parents in the face. I am so sorry. Get into therapy, love. Read The Purpose Driven Life as well. Hugs to you. Your mom is a *kitten*.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Have you been a good girl alll your life or you're the black sheep of the family.
    Everybody is hating ur mom and judging her, it could be she's been saying that due to how she feels, angry, caused by you. Anybody can say anything hurtful to another person even ones child when angry.
    Am not saying its right for her to say that but at least let's give her the benefit of the doubt, your brother beating you could be because he's trying to beat sense into you.
    Your story is incomplete, I think there are issues that are causing all this, as a mother I will never want to tell that to my child no matter what but then I can never tell till am in a similar situation like what exists between u and ur mom.
    It's easy for us to say the mother has a disorder or she's a bad person, don't judge cos u don't know her.

You would want to be ****ing kidding me?!
    No. My brother is autistic which means he has anger issues which means it is "okay". I have never done or said anything wrong to my parents.
    Abuse is never okay.

Agreed! NEVER ok to talk to your kids this way. Regardless if you're a "bad girl" or not! I was on drugs hard core for 2 years and my parents never spoke to me that way and I was ruining their lives! My sisters mistreated me my entire life and never let my past go. So I let them go.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Because she's a massive b*tch projecting her own shortcomings.
  • sizzle92
    Options

This! Again, I am so sorry. I really do recommend that book. I have it on my Kindle fire if you happen to have one and can teach me how to loan it to you.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Misery loves company!
    As soon as you are able, for your own sake, separate from this toxic person.
    Love them from afar, and maybe in time she will snap out of it.
    You have your own life to live.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    You're adorable by the way!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

^ Another for this. My mother was too so I basically told her to F off and she doesn't know her grand kids. She's met the oldest a couple of times but not the youngest. Great revenge and what not but it's really just that I don't want them around her.
  • BorderlineAngel
    Options
    You're adorable by the way!

Aww shucks^_^
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Have you been a good girl alll your life or you're the black sheep of the family.
    Everybody is hating ur mom and judging her, it could be she's been saying that due to how she feels, angry, caused by you. Anybody can say anything hurtful to another person even ones child when angry.
    Am not saying its right for her to say that but at least let's give her the benefit of the doubt, your brother beating you could be because he's trying to beat sense into you.
    Your story is incomplete, I think there are issues that are causing all this, as a mother I will never want to tell that to my child no matter what but then I can never tell till am in a similar situation like what exists between u and ur mom.
    It's easy for us to say the mother has a disorder or she's a bad person, don't judge cos u don't know her.

Wow, just saw this.

Quite possibly the most idiotic comment I've read on MFP.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options

Wow, just saw this.

Quite possibly the most idiotic comment I've read on MFP.

agreed!
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Hopefully OP knows better than to trust people's opinions that can't use full words in their posts.
  • BorderlineAngel
    Options
    Hopefully OP knows better than to trust people's opinions that can't use full words in their posts.

Sure do.
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Just because your brother is autistic is no excuse for your mother allowing him to beat you up. That is, excuse me, bull****. I have four children, 3 of which have learning disabilities. If one of my children was taking out his/her aggression in a physically violent way against the others, you can bet your butt it would not be "okay" because he/she is disabled. I'd be getting help for ALL my children--for the whole family.

The sooner you can get out of there, the better. And I'd really recommend going to the police if she continues to allow your brother to beat you up. You, your brother and your mother all need help--and I'd like to "help" your mother with a two-by-four upside the head! I do hope there is someone you can go to--like a teacher, or pastor, or counselor--who can maybe help you to get out of or even just temporarily cope with, this poisonous position you're in.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I can say that I am not one of those people who believes in sticking with family no matter what.

If this kind of behavior is ongoing you should cut her out of your life like you would anyone else who was abusive.

People divorce spouses over less. You shouldn't have to deal with this from anyone, even family.
  • CrystalZ2012
    CrystalZ2012 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    your brother beating you could be because he's trying to beat sense into you.
    What?? Wow.....:noway: Putting it that way makes it sound like its her fault, and she should just stop making her brother hit her. I'm hoping that isn't what you meant. No one EVER deserves to be beaten up for any reason.
  • BorderlineAngel
    Options
    your brother beating you could be because he's trying to beat sense into you.
    What?? Wow.....:noway: Putting it that way makes it sound like its her fault, and she should just stop making her brother hit her. I'm hoping that isn't what you meant. No one EVER deserves to be beaten up for any reason.