Anyone else fall off the wagon in December?

Options

Replies

• fatboyshane105
    Options
    Yep, for the last 10 days, I just laid off diet and exercise altogether and didn't log in at all. I just put in that I ate 3k cals for those days. I didn't do too much real overeating or gorging or anything and only gained about a 1/2 pound back. I don't consider it "falling off the wagon". Just side-tracking a little. Not a big deal if you get back on track. If you totally quit or give up, that's falling off the wagon...
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Yup! Since before Thanksgiving. I am not proud but I am also not giving up on myself :)
  • codylee98
    codylee98 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yep.. eating poorly and not exercising for most of December. Christmas is over and I don't want to wait until January 1, time to get back in the saddle.
  • Beachlace
    Beachlace Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am sooo glad I found this thread. I am a mess!! Trying to get back on but failing. Tomorrow I will make day one......again.
  • melissaann262
    Options
    oh my gosh, that's awful! what happened?
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I took an easier week on the week of my birthday, which I also had off of work aside from Monday; I free-wheeled most days on eating and got drunk a few times. Total damage was +2 pounds and my abs are hiding a bit more but I'm back on it now!
  • petite_boleyn
    Options
    December was pretty much one long binge/purge session. So my goal for January is to develop some healthier coping skills, scale back my eating, and quit purging. Time to get healthy...kind of. Healthier. It's a start.

But no really, I gained 12lbs from December 5th til now, mainly because I got clean off of amphetamines and withdrawal pretty much guarantees bingeing. No sleep or food for days on end will do that to you.

Anyone else struggling to make healthier decisions or is it just me?
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Tripped, but did not fall. I hate relosing lbs so I did my best not to have to lose them again.
  • babycakes1970
    babycakes1970 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have fallen off tne wagon due to Achilles Tendonitis that had me in pain so much that I could barely walk. It was getting better and I was following the doctors orders about stretching before a workout. Then I decided to try the 30 Day Shred program. I had high hopes that it would work but after day one My achilles tendon was back in agony. Now that Christmas is over I am going to start bodyweight exercises again this week.
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    There is no wagon. Beginning now, do the things that you know you should do to regain your health.

There is a wagon, and I have the tread marks to prove it. :).
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Is it falling off if you plan your poor eating decisions in advance?
  • SMCLosesIt
    SMCLosesIt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me to the wagon fallers! Alcohol is my biggest problem at this time of the year.

But I am getting back in the saddle - literally - I have 2 horses to ride regularly!
  • Heyman09
    Heyman09 Posts: 184
    Options
    I took Sat off because it was my weekly cheat day then I logged Sunday then took Monday and Tuesday (and ate horribly) now I 'm back with a 626 calorie burn to start things off with.
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    i fell so hard then rolled down the street.
  • Queen_Sugar
    Queen_Sugar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Same here was doing very well after I had my son in March, holidays came around and BAM gained 11lbs. I see it on me and I feel it on me. Just brought some new Wii games and am on a mission to lose this weight.
  • amycb03
    amycb03 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Faceplanted. The. Entire. Month. Alas, today was a new day and I gave away all the goodies in the house and shoveled show for an hour because the gym was closed. I'm guessing my neighbors would love it if the gym closes everytime it snows- they would come home to a clean driveway just because I'm trying to fit in my fitness! I won't even weigh myself, I know my pants are way too tight but I don't want to accept a number on a scale so I'm working on back to normal for a couple weeks before I make that leap. Best of luck to everyone!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Went flying off the wagon probably over calories more than half the time. Gained 9# but had a great day today and eating lots of fruits and veggies to "reset my taste buds"! Begone candy, cookies and other holiday yummies!
  • Rebirth08
    Rebirth08 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    hahahaha...some of your responses are hilarious! One lady fell off the train and someone else was dragged by the wagon, LOL.
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I fell off the wagon from Thanksgiving til now, working on getting back to normal. Was able to maintain but that was checking the scale last week have no clue the horror it will read in the morning. Between moving into our home, holiday eating and trying to nurse a pulled muscel if I gain 5 pounds I think I can deal with that. Let us all get back on track soon.
  • Rebirth08
    Rebirth08 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list. Yes, I fell off the wagon and was probably dragged a few miles before the wagon ran over me :) But this morning I weighed myself, admitted to my temporary setback and pulled myself back up. I refuse to beat myself up over it and instead will look ahead.

hahahahahahaha! don't let that wagon run over you anymore..painful!