Spinoff: Men, which body do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I have to say I am probably the size between the middle & right woman and I don't even look close to as good as the one on the right. The Curvy Girls Are Better on FB is the same thing. I always wonder where do they find these beautiful large women? I'm a heavier person & know many & not a one of us look like this. Where's the lumps & bumps?

I think it's photoshop (on all models).

It is. I hate this thread, my body looks how I like it, it's mine.

Agree. All women should be able to like and appreciate the body they have. And being fit and taking care of our bodies is another aspect of that love we have for our bodies, health and self. But, no matter what, we can appreciate our bodies for our beauty as well as what we can do.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Stupid thread is stupid... Those women are models, genetic anomalies with differing bf%. The one on the right is no more 'average' than the one on the left. Also to all the people who used the word 'health' in reference to anything other than the first one's hair, you are an idiot. You cannot look at a photo like this and make any assessment on the relative health of these women. You have no idea of their underlying genetic makeup, other lifestyle behaviours or even if they are currently suffering anything. FFS one could have a chronic disease and you wouldn't know it looking at them.

I'd almost rather the 'f@&k them if I was drunk' response, at least it's the truth. This thread is about base-level preference. The people who try and make it more thoughtful than that, puleese.
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    if i had to choose ... i would choose somewhere between the middle and the last. the last with a little more muscle would be just perfect... I M O.:smile:
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    Middle or right - they're all beautiful, though!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I guess the joke sailed over a few ppl's heads. I wouldnt need to be drunk for the last one. Im a guy...we arely discriminate lol. <-see what I did there? Another joke. RELAXXXXX
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Right...and then middle! They're all gorgeous though
  • rosesigil
    rosesigil Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    The one on the right is my preferred look for myself. However, I've never known a man who did not prefer a thinner woman. (Wish I did!) That's why I'm losing weight (other than the health benefits of it, of course!)
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    some how i guess became a body defense thread more than an opinion by most of our friends in here

please keep all the defense to your self

i go for the Middle one :smokin: :drinker: :heart: :smooched: :love: :flowerforyou: :devil:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Stupid thread is stupid... Those women are models, genetic anomalies with differing bf%. The one on the right is no more 'average' than the one on the left. Also to all the people who used the word 'health' in reference to anything other than the first one's hair, you are an idiot. You cannot look at a photo like this and make any assessment on the relative health of these women. You have no idea of their underlying genetic makeup, other lifestyle behaviours or even if they are currently suffering anything. FFS one could have a chronic disease and you wouldn't know it looking at them.

I'd almost rather the 'f@&k them if I was drunk' response, at least it's the truth. This thread is about base-level preference. The people who try and make it more thoughtful than that, puleese.

I mentioned health, but only in response to our bodies. I was not referring to the models in the photo. But, maybe there were other comments you are referring to that I missed. This thread is tl/dr. Just clarifying in case what I said was misunderstood. I was referring to my own health. People will have whatever conversations they want.

Ya know, everybody is different. I've been with my husband for 14 years (friends for 16), and he has actually never even had a drink in his life (so *kitten* them when drunk is not the norm for all men, especially emotionally mature men). We also enjoy sex very much. Just because someone is different from you does not mean they are an idiot or dishonest. Expand your horizons, there's a whole world of people out there.

And the real dumb thing about this thread is that there are more than 3 different types of looking women. I know my body type is not represented here and I don't think yours is either (maybe I'm wrong).

Don't take anything I said personally because I suspect that I 100% misunderstood your point because I have no idea what your point was.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    i HAAAAAAAATE this picture.
    Especially for this type of question

The reason I hate it?

All of those women have VERY proportionate bodies.
    The size of their chest, waist, and hips are all very esthetically pleasing.

That picture does not show a variety of body types.

And to answer the questions, every guy has a different idea of what is beautiful, as do women.
  • devynmariee
    Options
    i HAAAAAAAATE this picture.
    Especially for this type of question

The reason I hate it?

All of those women have VERY proportionate bodies.
    The size of their chest, waist, and hips are all very esthetically pleasing.

That picture does not show a variety of body types.

And to answer the questions, every guy has a different idea of what is beautiful, as do women.

Agreeed!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    a-woman-without-curves-is-like-jeans-without-pockets.jpg

i really don't like posts like this...i think it's unfair. some women are just naturally thin, but that doesn't make them any less of a woman!

I'm a curvy girl and to be honest I don't mind if guys like skinny. Just let some guys have their preference =)
  • honkytonks85
    honkytonks85 Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I actually think that I would be happy with any of those bodies!
  • honkytonks85
    Options

i really don't like posts like this...i think it's unfair. some women are just naturally thin, but that doesn't make them any less of a woman!

I'm a curvy girl and to be honest I don't mind if guys like skinny. Just let some guys have their preference =)

I'm fat and I don't really like the picture myself - I hate body shaming no matter who it is directed at and that to me seems like body shaming toward slim women.
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options

I'm fat and I don't really like the picture myself - I hate body shaming no matter who it is directed at and that to me seems like body shaming toward slim women.

Well in all fairness, isn't this entire thread body shaming? asking guys to pick which shape they prefer? It's just one picture and I don't think it's worth people getting so offended over to be honest =/
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    see theres lots of respect for women in here. nice.
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    The one in the middle is so hot she just gave the other two a tan.
  • honkytonks85
    Options

Well in all fairness, isn't this entire thread body shaming? asking guys to pick which shape they prefer? It's just one picture and I don't think it's worth people getting so offended over to be honest =/

There's a difference between asking guys or girls to pick their preferred body shape and posting a picture that basically says the problem with slim women is you have nowhere to put your hands. If a photo of a chubby girl was posted saying something about having too many places to put your hands (or whatever) I would say chubby women might get offended by that?
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Can I have all 3? :)

^this!

I like the middle... guess that is good since I am the middle... :wink:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I guess the joke sailed over a few ppl's heads. I wouldnt need to be drunk for the last one. Im a guy...we arely discriminate lol. <-see what I did there? Another joke. RELAXXXXX

This is a "joke" that "went over my head? Uuuum, I'm not Homer Simpson, you know. If I was like Homer Simpson I might "get" your "joke".